23) Unique Beauty

The concept pictures of 'love yourself' is killing me!!!! They all look so beautiful 😍😍 (Even though the concept is the most depressing stuff ever!)

-Our poor Maknae is going to be on a wheelchair!!!😢😢😭😭
-Taehyung's hair in the pictures is long!! (Not the choppy bangs he showed us on Twitter)
-Jin is the most handsome human being on the planet!!

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

By evening all the students had checked into a hostel of a university in New York that was affiliated with one in Korea.

The room mates assigned were the same, so Taehyung and Hoseok were together again.

Hoseok put down his bag and sighed.
"No one wanted to fund my brick idea."

Taehyung giggled, sitting cross legged on the bed.
"It's okay Hobi, I think it's great."

Hoseok smiled at his friend and ruffled his blond hair with affection.
"Thanks, Tae."

Taehyung turned on his phone, looking at the pictures he had taken of the city.

Hoseok looked over the blond's shoulder and let out a slow whistle.
"These pictures are really good Taehyung! You have some serious talent."

The angel blushed. "You really think so?" He asked his friend, looking at the picture of a building he had taken.

Taehyung took the picture at an angle where the windows of the building had caught the reflection of the sky and the sun, making it look like a fusion of a classic painting of nature and modern art of infrastructure.

"There's nothing to think about. It's a fact. You're able to find and capture unique beauty of the human world. It's a rare trait. Don't lose it." Hoseok said, sincerely.

Taehyung lifted himself off the bed with his hands high enough to plant a kiss on his friend's cheek.

"Thanks, Hobi!"

Hoseok chuckled. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you. Jin wrote to me. He says you're doing very well with Jungkook, and that we'll probably be finishing the mission very soon." He informed.

Taehyung looked down. "Oh." He tried to smile. "That's good!" He said with fake enthusiasm.

Hoseok sat down next to him, and patted his back.
"I know. I know." He said softly.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip trying to stop himself from crying but he couldn't.

He broke into sobs, burying his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok held him close, rubbing soothing circles and letting his friend's tears wet his shirt.

"I'm g-going to miss him s-so much!" Taehyung cried in between sobs.

Hoseok knew there was nothing he could say to lessen the pain Taehyung was feeling, so instead he just stayed with him till his sobs died down and his breathing turned rhythmic, signifying him falling asleep.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

The next morning Jungkook was going up and down the different floors of the hostel trying to find Taehyung.