27) Another Century

A lot of you guys were really affected by the last chapter. I'm sorry if it was too sad😅😅 I did try to warn you guys about the change in tone of this book for the second half..hehe.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Jungkook woke up to the sunlight streaming into his room.

The brunet sat up on his bed, letting the bright room rid him of the last of his sleep.

He didn't know why, but he had this clenching feeling in his chest like he was heart broken. Like there was something drastically wrong that he tried to fix but failed.

Jungkook shut his eyes, trying to think of what it was and why he felt like he was missing someone, but he couldn't figure out who or what it was.

He opened his eyes after a few seconds, giving up on trying to find what exactly it was that was bothering him.

He slowly got out of his bed to do his chores, knowing that he had a few hours before their campus selections were about to begin.

After a quick shower he changed into formal wear and looked at himself in the mirror.

He didn't look any different from himself, but there was a noticeable sadness in the expression he wore.

The brunet shook his head, trying to lighten his expression, but it stayed the same.

He decided to let it go as he readjusted his tie. But he couldn't help but feel like he had to meet someone, or like he was forgetting something.

'Maybe Yoongi will know.' He thought to himself as he left the room.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Jungkook caught sight of his mint-haired friend in the crowd of students on the grounds of the University.

He waved at him trying to get his attention, and then walked towards him.

"Jungkook." Yoongi said, as the brunet approached him. "I thought you'd already be at the industry's firm."

"I'll be going there.." He paused, not knowing what to tell the mint haired boy.

"What's bothering you?" Yoongi asked, casually slipping his hands into his pockets.

Jungkook let out a frustrated breath. "I don't know why, but I keep getting the feeling that I'm forgetting something, but I don't know what it is."

Yoongi shrugged. "You're bound to feel that way, you're just nervous. Don't worry, you'll do just fine."

Jungkook chewed on his lip, knowing it was more than just his nerves that was causing him to feel this way.

"Yeah, okay." He said, halfheartedly. As he was about to walk away he turned around again. "Did I ever tell you that I liked someone?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You? Like?"

Jungkook let out a nervous laugh. "Maybe not." He agreed. "Meet up later?" The brunet asked changing the topic.