9) Pink Dye

Here's the double update for today like I promised you guys!

Once again, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my Book, it makes me really happy! :))))

Random question: What's your favorite fruit? Mine's mango! XD

°°☆。 °☆。 °

Taehyung sat on his bed now surrounded by all the pillows he had gotten for himself.

The reason he needed them was because the fluffy pillows reminded him of the heavens, where he would sleep on the clouds.

Human beds were nice too, but not nearly as comfortable as the clouds in the skies that were ever changing in shape and size.

Hoseok had gone to get him something called an 'ice pack' for his head, after Taehyung had explained to him why he was crying.

Taehyung had fallen down a lot in the heavens as well, owing to his not too graceful nature, but it never hurt him.

The clouds and the winds were always there to cushion his falls and help him back up.

The angel was a fan of a lot of human things, but he knew the concept of gravity wasn't one of them.

After a few minutes Hoseok returned with the ice pack, giving it to Taehyung to place it on his head.

"It's sooo cold!" Taehyung whined.

"I know, but it will help with the pain." Hoseok told him, making Taehyung put the pack back on his head. "Speaking of pain, I noticed your hair isn't changing as often now." He pointed out.

Taehyung pulled on his light blond hair and shrugged.
" I noticed it too, it seems to happen only when at moments when my emotions are very strong, and it tends to stay that way. I can't change it on my own anymore. Do you know why Hobi?"

Hoseok pursed his lips, thinking. "I'm guessing it's because your human form is settling in more, usually we angels can't do anything ordinary humans can't do when we're in our human form, so it's quite normal for your hair to settle on one hair color and not keep changing with every mood."

Taehyung looked at his blond hair in the mirror. "But I liked my pink hair more..."

Hoseok smiled. "You can dye it if you want."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and he hid behind one of the pillows. "No! I'm not killing my hair!"

"That's not what I meant- Never mind.
Do you think you'll be alright on your own for a bit? I have some work to do." Hoseok asked the blond.

Taehyung nodded. "Yup, I'll be fine Hobi."

Hoseok looked at his friend skeptically. "Okay, just be careful. And don't do anything stupid. Jungkook's room is the one opposite to ours."

Taehyung didn't like that bit of information at all. But nodded, acknowledging it.