12) Jean Jacket

600+ reads already?!!!!??! Omg guys I'm screaming!!! I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you reading my book, commenting and voting!

I see all the notifications of your votes and comments, so don't think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated by me 😊😊😄
(I just realised that sounds kinda creepy...)

Anyway, thank you all, words can't describe how happy it makes me. Saranghae !!! (Forgive me if that's the wrong spelling lol)

°   °☆。 °☆。 °

Normally on a sunday, Jungkook would sleep in and watch some re-runs of some random t.v. show, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

So he didn't understand what in the world came over him to ask Taehyung if he wanted to see the city with him.

He remembered that the blond told him that he wasn't from here, and how happy he was when he first discovered watermelon juice, so the raven haired boy offered to be his guide and show him around a bit.

As the two boys walked towards the parking lot, the blond snapped pictures of literally everything.

"You do know we're still within the university grounds right?" Jungkook asked the blond who was taking a picture of the board giving directions to the main building.

Taehyung turned around and gave Jungkook a boxy smile. "Yes, but I wanted to take pictures to remember everything so..." He stopped, suddenly crouching down to take a snap of an ant climbing down the last stair.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and waited as the blond choose a filter for the ant, and crop the picture. Taehyung then giggled and showed the picture to the brunet.

Jungkook looked at the picture of the ant that looked like a dot and shrugged. "It's...cute?" He said, using a random word to describe it.

Apparently, it was the right word because Taehyung nodded happily and placed the phone back inside the pocket of his jean jacket.

"So where exactly are we going, Jungkook?" He asked, curiously.

Jungkook pursed his lips, thinking. For the first time, Jungkook realised that he hadn't thought of what they were going to do.

He had never put in the effort of going anywhere with anyone else, so he completely forgot about the whole 'planning' part of their trip.

The brunet looked at the blond, sheepishly. "I have no idea, we'll just see as we go I guess."

The statement didn't seem to bother the blond boy at all. He smiled, and outstretched his hand.

Jungkook gave him a questioning look. "Umm...do I owe you money?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No silly! Hold my hand."

So Jungkook did, feeling a bit conscious about the gesture. "Now what?" He asked, feeling stupid.

Taehyung gave his hand a little squeeze and laughed. "Let's go!" He yelled, taking off in a run and dragging the confused raven-haired boy along with him.

The two boys ran down the pathway against the wind, feeling the cold breeze through their hair as they passed the large grounds filled with greenery.