28) Cotton Candy

It's continuously raining where I stay and I'm really pissed off. I hate the rain.

Update: What the hell is the countdown for??? I'm going to die tonight at 12pm KST

° °☆。°☆。°

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He remembered promising Namjoon that he would join him whenever he asked, but he didn't remember why.

The brunet massaged his forehead with his fingers frustrated with the feeling that he was missing very important parts of his memory, as if he had selective memory loss.

He knew he couldn't go back to the life he once associated himself with. He wasn't like that anymore.

He wasn't filled with hate and anger. He just wanted a normal life.

The brunet sighed as he walked over to wear his jacket. He would try to reason with Namjoon. The gang leader had always been relatively nice to Jungkook, he just hoped that was still the same.

As Jungkook was leaving he saw Yoongi talking to Jimin in the hallway. They sounded like they were on the verge of getting into an argument.

"Yoongi, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jungkook asked, tapping the mint haired boy's shoulder.

Yoongi snapped around on hearing Jungkook's voice. "Jungkook. You scared me there. What do you want to talk about?" He asked, acting a bit off.

"I want to talk to only you." Jungkook stressed, looking at Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes getting the message and leaving the two in the hallway, walking away from them rather angrily.

"What's that about?" Jungkook asked, pointing his thumb towards Jimin's receding figure.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nothing important. Now what were you trying to say?"

"Are you still with Bangtan?" Jungkook asked, fidgeting with uneasiness.

The mint haired boy raised an eyebrow at the sudden question, but nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Do you know about the pact I made with Namjoon about joining him whenever he asked me to?"

"He's mentioned it once I think." Yoongi said, nodding.

"Do you know why I made the promise?" Jungkook asked, knowing how ridiculous he was sounding.

Yoongi gave him a questioning glance. "How would I know? You should know why you made a pact with a gang leader."

"Well that's the thing. I don't! There's this huge blank in my mind concerning a lot of random things, like since when did I stop hating everything and everyone?

Since when did I stop feeling like I was turning into a monster? Since when did I start visiting this ice cream parlor a little further away from the university?

Since when did I look at cameras in a shop and consider buying them for someone, except I don't know who?!" Jungkook asked, annoyed, raking his hands through his hair.

"Woah, calm down Jungkook." Yoongi said, putting his hands on the brunet's shoulders, shaking him a bit to try and cool him down.
"You're probably just stressed okay? Remember you told me that you felt the same way after your mom died? Like there were details of what happened that you just couldn't remember?"

Jungkook stilled, he had completely forgotten about that.

"See? The same thing is happening because your mind is over worked. Just relax okay? Everything will fall into place after that. And as for Namjoon, he has always had a soft spot for you, maybe he'll make an exception." Yoongi said, trying to comfort the brunet.