4) Hot chocolate

Do you guys have any recommendation in K-dramas or Animes? I'm really bored and I can't seem to find any good ones.

°°☆。 °☆。°

Jungkook smiled as the quiet blonde girl blushed a scarlet. Yoongi was right, she did have a much sweeter aura around her than the others.

The raven-haired boy didn't know how but he was always able to pick up people's auras ever since he could remember, and he was always drawn to those that were rarer than the others.

"I can't. I have a lot of assignments to complete." The shy girl said quietly.

Jungkook feigned a sad sigh, looking at her with puppy-dog eyes. "Would a beautiful girl like you break my heart so cruelly? Just have a cup of coffee with me, Lara. It'll be my treat; take it as a welcome to the city." He gave her the smile that got him everything he wanted.

She bit her lip, thinking about it, and then nodded. "Okay, but just a cup of coffee."

His smile widened and he took her hand in his, placing a soft kiss on it. "Thank you M'lady."

The action made the girl blush an even deeper red than before.

Too easy. Jungkook thought to himself as he stood up with the girl, leaving for the café around the corner.

After a few minutes of a brisk walk in the surprisingly cold morning, the two reached the the cosy looking café. The raven haired boy took a few larger strides, opening the wooden door for the girl.

She mumbled a 'thank you' and entered the warm room that was filled with the fragrance of freshly baked bread and muffins.

The interior decor of the café resembled a little cottage with wooden framework accompanied with a few brick walls and cute little tables and chairs.

Jungkook motioned for the blonde girl to go to the table that was facing the french windows. He pulled out the chair for her and then took his seat opposite to her. She smiled at him as he did.

"Thank you for being so nice to me, Jungkook. It's really hard moving to a big city for the first time alone and everything, especially when you're not good at making friends. You made my day a lot better."

Jungkook returned her smile. "There's no need to thank me for something like that. It is me who should be thanking you for your company.

So tell me Lara, what brings a pretty country girl like you in this boring city?"

The girl looked down, hiding the pink of her cheeks. "Um...I've come here for further studies in art. There aren't many good colleges for arts back at home."

Jungkook nodded, listening to her. "That's nice. You should show me some of your work sometime."

The girl gave him a quiet. "Okay."

"This café offers self-service, so I'll have to get our orders from the counter. Do you want anything specific?" The raven-haired boy asked her, standing up.

"Just a coffee, thanks." She said, shyly.

Jungkook nodded and went to the counter ordering two coffees and two chocolate muffins, when suddenly someone bumped into him.

He turned to see the person's cups of hot chocolate heading for the ground, but he quickly managed to grab both the cups, only spilling a few drops of the drink.

"Thank you so much, mister!"

Jungkook got up with the two cups, chuckling, as he handed them over. "You have to be more care-"