36) Adrenaline Rush

A/N: Writer's block is a little shit  :/ 

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Jungkook stepped back, looking at the dark marks spread across the young man who was strapped to the chair and yelling out in pain.

"Impressive. Yoongi was right when he said he sensed your power to be quite dark." Namjoon said, walking to inspect the tortured angel. "It usually takes centuries of training for demons to understand how to use their power against the sky dwellers."

The dark-haired boy looked at his palms that were trembling in excitement of the power he was experiencing.

"I don't know what I did exactly." He confessed, turning his hands to inspect the dark shadows highlighting them.

"You used the dark powers that you possess to consume the light in the angel. It's the only way an angel can be killed." Namjoon explained, and then pulled on the angel's hair, exposing his handsome face that was twisted in agony.

The angel coughed up blood and made shallow breaths holding on to dear life.

"If you have good information for us I'll stop the torture and end your life." Namjoon bargained. "or I'll put you back in the cellar and we can continue this session tomorrow."

The angel looked conflicted, trying to make the decision of whether to give them information or not.

"Time is ticking, my offer won't last forever." The gang leader stated.

The angel whispered something along the lines of 'forgive me for my sins' and met his eyes.

"One of the high archangels, Seok Jin has descended from the heavens." He mumbled, and then hung his head in shame.

A look of mirth crossed Namjoon's face. "He did?" He threw his head back laughing. "Oh, how splendid! I thought he knew better than to come back here after last time, guess not." He pulled out his gun and shot the angel right between the eyes, the sound of the shot echoing off the walls.

"Come along, Jungkook. Things have just gotten more interesting. It's time we got you a proper weapon."

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

"Again." Jin ordered, taking no mercy on the boy whose arms were now sore from the multiple sword-fighting sessions he had just been through.

"I can't! Please hyung, give me a break, my arms are going to fall off!" Taehyung pleaded, pouting at the fatigue in his muscles.

"You will continue fighting till you're able to keep the sword in your hands for at least ten minutes."

Taehyung sagged, sighing as he rested on the hilt of the sword. "How am I supposed to do that? You're an archangel! There's no way I can beat you in combat."

Jin raised an eyebrow at the defeatist attitude and quickly raised his sword, lunging at the angel.

Taehyung almost reacted too late, bringing his own sword in front of him, blocking the attack at the very last second.

"If you can't fight against me then you might as well accept your defeat now." The archangel said, pushing against Taehyung's sword and making him step back to try and maintain his balance. "Because the demons are a ten times better at fights than we are."

The blond struggled to keep his ground, his hands trembling with the pressure of the blades felt at the hilt.

"Maybe I should. You know I'm not the pure angel you all expect me to be." He retorted.

"If you don't rise to the occasion I'll be forced to send the high angels to kill Jungkook."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "You can't do that!" He pushed his sword harder against the older's.

Jin narrowed his eyes at the sudden strength being displayed. "You'd leave me no choice."

The thought of Jungkook dying before him, his body pale and lifeless frightened the young angel enough to give him the adrenaline rush he needed.

 With a swift motion, he pulled his sword out of the lock and swung it back, slamming it against Jin's, hard enough to disarm him, his sword falling a good distance away.

"I won't let you kill him." Taehyung stated, his dark orbs burning with determination. "He's my mission, no one else is going to interfere."

Jin smiled, rubbing his wrist with his other hand. "As you wish, Pure one."

  ☆ °☆。°☆。°☆   

A/N: The Next chapter will be longer...hehe