14) Starlight

I'm getting so many supportive and kind comments about my books from you guys.

It makes me beyond happy, knowing you like my work. Thank you so much for being the best readers ever!😊😊😊

Btw 'Come back home' by BTS is my new jam! Jhope's verse and V's chorus gave me life!!!

° °☆。 °☆。 °

One week later:

Taehyung lay on his bed surrounded by his pillows, looking up at the ceiling as he thought about various things.

Firstly, he thought about his mission, Jungkook.
Jungkook was a human everyone warned him about, and told him to be careful around.

He was told that the brunet was dangerous, untrustworthy and that he favoured the dark side.

But unless he had been hanging out with the wrong person named 'Jungkook', he really didn't understand what on earth they were going on about.

Sure, he was quite aware of the fact that Jungkook had an exceptionally dark aura around him, but other than that he was by far one of the nicest humans Taehyung had acquainted himself with.

Taehyung then thought about the things Jin had told him about the human world. The different sins that they all committed on a daily basis, that if an angel did, would get tainted.

The blond also thought about the story Hoseok told him last night. The one where centuries ago he had almost fallen for a demon. An act that would immediately strip an angel of their place in the heavens.

Hoseok told him that it was the same demon who had caused him the mark on his arm, Taehyung had discovered the other day.

A mint haired demon called Min Yoongi, who was also the cause of his friend Jimin's fall.

And then his mind came automatically back to thinking of Jungkook.

It was happening quite often, and Taehyung didn't know why.

Ever since he had been spending time with the brunet, he would end up fondly remembering their meetings or wondering what the brunet would be doing when they weren't together.

The blond angel would have random moments of thinking about the raven-haired boy's big, brown eyes that would look into his eyes for a little too long.
Or the way the human would light up when he saw him, and when he would agree to accompany him to different places or simply to do their studying together.

"Taehyung?"

The blond sat up to look at his friend who just entered the room.

"Yes, Hobi?"

"You do understand it's your human emotions that are rising in you, right? You can't let them get the best of you."

Hoseok reminded the blond who was clearly looking wonder-struck thinking of the human.

Taehyung looked down, covering his eyes with his fringe and bit his lip, slowly nodding.
"Yeah, I know. You already told me."