Oh No She Didnt

What.

The actual.

Fuck.

He has a fucking girlfriend?! Why the hell does he think its ok to flirt with me then? Why does this chick think its ok to interrupt conversations like that?

So many questions were running through my head after I left the table with him that I hadn't noticed the boy sitting next to me until he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry about them they've been screwing each other for years and Serena is a bitch with no manners." the boy said leaning into my ear to make sure only I heard him. I jumped back instantly at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." he responded blushing at my reaction.

"Y-you didn't scare me. Just try to make a sound next time before you go whispering to me." I said trying to gain my composure.

"Sure." he said chuckling. "Oh and it's Cameron by the way."

"Hi Cameron, I'm Katie."

"Believe me I already know who you are." he said with a wink.

It was my turn to blush. "Why is that?" I said trying to sound confident to cover up the fact that I was turning red.

"Because your the talk of the entire school. I mean being just about the prettiest girl here AND being friends with Chance Martin? You're halfway famous."

"Whats so great about being friends with Chance? I mean he's nice an everything but that's nothing special." I asked getting curious.

"Well your boy Chance over there happens to be the star basketball player and the most popular guy here." Cameron says rolling his eyes as if the thought of Chance disgusted him.

"Ohh I didnt even realize. I thought everyone was just nice to everybody." now that I said it out loud I noticed just how silly I sounded and blushed.

"That's really not ho-"Cameron began but was cut off by Serena who abruptly got up and yelled 'I hate you' to Chance.

She began marching in my direction red as a tomato and full wit anger.

"Have fun with him you little thot man stealer" she yelled in my face.

"Oh no she didn't just call me a hoe." I said getting up ready to confront her but Cameron grabbed my wrist urging me to let her walk away. when she left the room I snatched my hand away from Cameron. I put my hands on my hips and waited for Chance to come explain why I was starring on a episode of girlfriends gone wild.

"Kay...Katie I'm so sorry I didnt know she would react like that." Chance sputtered scratching his head and trying to wrap me in a hug. I let him.

"I only been here two seconds Chance, tell me why that girl got in my face like that." I said calmer now that I was in his arms. He let me go an held me at arms length.

"I told her that we're not really a couple and that i'd rather date u then her." he said smirking.

I sighed "You sure know how to choose 'em dontcha."

Cameron exaggeratedly cleared his throat to let us know he was present.

"I see you've made more friends." Chance said registering Cameron next to us. "Hey" he nodded towards him.

"Sup" Cameron said. The tension in this room was thick.

"Umm guys... the bell rung." I said as they grilled each other.

"Oh yea want me to walk you to your next class?" they asked simultaneously.

"Uh... I guess u can both bring me to gym" I said not wanting choose.

"Wait gym? Serena has gym right now I don't think it'll be good for you if she sees us together again." Chance spoke up.

"Fine come on Cam lead the way" I said stepping aside as Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

I happened to noticed he shot Chance a look as if to say he won and Chance watched calmly as if he didnt have a choice.

Why the bad blood between these two? I thought waving to Chance as we left.

******* 

A/N

hey guys what do you think is going on why such tension?.