Spin The Bottle

The week went by rather quickly with Katie to keep me company. I liked having her as a best friend. She was cool and funny not to mention pretty. With her occupying my attention Friday came before I could say party.

Everyone knew about our get together and kept approaching us all day. After school I decided to drive Katie to my house to set up.

I found her walking out the school with that Blossom girl. I noticed them getting pretty close lately and wondered if Kay was aware of what went on between me her and Cameron. Judging by her unchanged happy attitude I assumed she was totally oblivious as always.

"Katie!" I yelled and revved the engine of my motorcycle to get her attention.

"Whoa there tiger." she said raising her eyebrows as she and Blossom walked towards my bike.

"Hop on, we're going to my place." I said in a rush to get away from Blossom.

"But I never road a motorcycle before." she said biting her lip.

"Just get on the back put on my helmet and hold onto me." I said smirking.

"Ok bye Blossom see you at the party." she called as she mounted the bike behind me putting my helmet on her head. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waists and snuggled her head against my back.

"Like this Chance?" She asked from behind. I didnt have to turn around to know she was blushing.

"Perfect Kay hold on tight" I said before speeding off away from school.

******

This was the first time Kay has been to my house and she seemed so excited.

"O...M...G Chance you actually live here." she said in awe taking in the large living room.

I laughed. This had to be the 5rh time she asked.

"No Katie we broke in." I replied sarcastically. "Now if you're done gawking I would like to set up before the people get here." I said chuckling.

We put up decorations, began the loud music and put out drinks. The guests began to arrive and the party began.

After a few hours Jason and Jacob announced we'd be playing spin the bottle. A large group of kids created a circle around an empty beer bottle.

"Whoo I'm going first" Jacob drunkenly slurred then proceeded to spin the bottle. Everyone leaned in to get a better look but I watched Katie. She only watched the bottle spin and land on Natalie. The crowd let out an accumulated oooo as they kissed. My turn came next.

We all watched the bottle rotate and begin to slow down. I looked around at the girls around me eager to win the kiss. My eyes settled on Katie when the bottle landed in front of her.

I smiled and got up offering a hand to lift her up. I could see the people watching us intently and girls whispering about how we're best friends. Katie looked shocked but took my hand anyway.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer to me. I gently brushed her hair out her face and cupped her chin slowly lifting her lips to meet mine. I saw her blush right before her lips collided with mine and for the first time ever there were fireworks. She locked her arms around my neck bringing her body even closer to mine. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entry. She allowed me in as her tongue dance with mine.

When I realized where we were, at a party with people, I slowly pulled away. She rested her forehead against mine looking down at our lips. I swallowed and was about to speak when Cameron abruptly got up from the circle yelling.

"I don't fucking believe this. Him really?" he yelled drawing plenty of attention to himself as he dramatically exited the house.

What the hell?