The Fight

When I arrived home the garage was a mess. Motor oil littered the floor along with the engine of my bike. A smokey black cloud still hung around in the air making it harder to inhale. At least my dad wasn't hurt when the tail end of my motorcycle nearly exploded.

And this was all because of Cameron. A dumb boy who doesn't understand when a girl says no. I hate him. I can't even believe we were ever best friends. As my former best friend he knows how much I loved my bike, how much I cherished it, how much it reflected on the little time I've spent with my dad while he was constantly at work. He knew how much love hurt for me when I only heard from my father once a month.

Blood boiled in my skin as anger threatened to spill over the edge. The fury inside me tempted to rip me apart at the seams.

And as his former best friend.... I know where he lives. I thought, realizing that he would always have to return home.

With this mind set I quickly hopped in my car.

*************

I received many texts from Katie on my way to Cameron's place. I ignored them and her phone calls. Nothing was going to change my mind about this. If I answer she would surely talk me back down from this madness.

I pulled up in front of his house and got out the car slamming the door loudly. I stalked up his patio steps and banged on the front door. I seen the car Cameron was in earlier today parked in the driveway. He was home. It was just seconds before someone opened the door.

Once Cameron's body came into full view, my left fist collided with his right eye. I pulled him out onto the porch by his shirt collar. Still dazed, he struggled out of my grip and swung at me. With his coordination off he only managed to give me a busted lip as I shoved my knee into his ribs. When he fell to the floor I began to scrutinize him.

"Why'd you do it, huh?" I yelled in his face.

"What are you talking about I didn't do anything!" he replied feeling his face tenderly.

I wasn't in the mood to beat around the bush. I grabbed his shirt to hold him in place and punched him once in the mouth.

"Don't play dumb Slate! I don't have time for this, you know what you did." I told him hoping he would take the punch as a warning and speak up.

"Honest I don't! I don't know Martinez!" he replied frantically covering his face with his hands although it already received enough damage.

"You're threatening Katie and you wrecked my bike. You know how much it meant to me, you kicked me while I was down! You wanna know how it feels to get kicked while your down?" I asked as I reeled my foot back with all intentions to drive my boot into his gut. My foot was inches away when a high pitched yell deterred it.

"Stop!!! Stop it!!" Katie yelled running out of a car with Jason and Jacob hot on her heels.

They guys tried to subdue me and hold me back while Katie hadn't even looked at me. She ran up the stairs to tend to Cameron. I didn't hear their conversation but I'm pretty sure she was apologizing for my actions. She helped him into his house coming out minutes later red and fuming. After thanking the guys for her ride she got in the car with me.

She didn't say anything as I started the car and drove to my place.

************A/N************

Hey guys sorry this one's kinda short but whadaya think? Is Cameron as innocent as he seems?

                       AND

TO ALL MY 1DIRECTION FANS!!!!!  read The Unexpected Love by Nanas101 trust me it's worth it c: