Chapter 132~!

A few minutes earlier~

"Hey, Gil?" Carlea said as she appeared, looking somewhat coy in the doorway of Prussia's and Kate's room.

"Ja?" Prussia replied, turning around to face her. He was shirtless and unabashed by that fact at all. What could he say? The guy was almost always ridiculously confident. "Vhat is it?"

"Well... I had a question about something," was her answer as she risked a backwards glance. 'There! She's on her way.'

"Okay...?" He raised a white eyebrow and folded his arms over his bare chest. "Go ahead. I'm listening."

"Well... Uhm... It's just..." Carlea fidgeted nervously, taking a step forward, then another. "I was wondering..."

Kate's footsteps were right next to the door now. It was time to execute the ultimate misunderstanding.

Carlea leapt forward suddenly and got her arms around his waist as she knocked into him. They fell onto the plush bed and Carlea managed to put each hand on a side of him.

"Vhat zhe hell?" Prussia started to exclaim, but her hand over his mouth cut him off. Wow, suddenly he was hyperaware of the fact that her shirt was so low cut...

"Shh," she hissed under her breath while glancing back at the open doorway. There she was, staring wide-eyed at the two of them.

Carlea almost couldn't help but smirk just a little when Kate's expression completely closed off to the world. 'Of course, you've been suspicious of me since the beginning. Haven't you, Kate?'

Prussia shoved Carlea to the side and got up to race after Kate, who was already out the door and on her way to the jet. The Alice counterpart giggled behind her hand as if she had just been told a funny joke, and stood up to leave. Of course, when she got to the doorway, Prussia's arm was blocking her exit as he stared her down.

"Care to explain vhat zhe hell zhat vas all about, Carlea?" he all but growled. The air around him pulsated with his anger.

"Shouldn't you be going after Kate?" she asked, unable to help the self-serving smirk on her lips.

"You know, I've been zhinking zhat you veren't exactly comfortable vith Kate and me," Prussia said, clenching his fist tightly against the door frame. "And do you really zhink I vouldn't notice mein practical joke stuff going missing? I don't understand vhy you did all zhat you did, but it's not okay."

"A-Ah--!" Carlea stammered quietly, her green eyes widening as she stared up at him. Was that actual fear dawning on her features?

"I hope you're happy, because you've just made two people miserable," Prussia announced before turning and stalking out the door to see what he could do about following Kate now. Of course, she would have too much of a head start for him to stop her from hijacking the already prepared jet. And where was she going, too? He had no idea!

"Vait... I zhink I do know," Prussia realized with a smile as he started off down the road.

... Then he remembered that he didn't have a shirt on. Or a phone. Or a car coming to get him.

Real smooth, Prussia. Real smooth.

~~

"Mmm..." I mumbled when I awoke the next morning. Gil hadn't opened his eyes yet, and his arms were around me. It felt so nice...

At the little noise I made, Gil's hold on me flexed and pulled me closer. I shut my eyes and snuggled into his chest farther, letting out a sigh. We didn't have to get up yet... So, why bother?