Chapter 133~!

Okay, so, Alice (Oregon) is the 33rd state. Guess what that means for this chapter~ ;)

----------------------------

"Damn this! We're so close and we've hit yet another snag!" Arthur groaned as he breathed hard, bent over with his hands on his knees. Francis was nearby, also breathing hard and leaning his back against a wall.

"Oui. Zhis is getting to be annoying," the Frenchman agreed. "Why can't we find Kadi anywhere?"

"I wish I knew, Frog."

"What's going on, you two?" Kadi called as she walked up to the two. "This is rare. You aren't trying to kill each other!"

They gaped at her for a solid few seconds, then looked at each other.

Cue a rage quit.

"Madame, we 'ave been all over zhis 'ouse looking for you!" France exclaimed while England pantomimed flipping a table. "Where 'ave you been?"

"I had to stop at my house back in our dimension," Kadi answered breezily. "Why were you looking for me? What happened?" She was suddenly all seriousness.

"We fucking found her!" England raged. "And we had no idea where you were! God dammit, Kadi!"

"You found her?" Kadi echoed, her eyebrows all but disappearing into her hairline. Then she glared at the Brit. "Calm down, or I'll make your eyebrows even thicker."

"Flag thief," England shot back, crossing his arms. He was tired and angry, so it was understandable why he'd lose his cool like that.

"You're asking for it now, punk," Kadi snapped. "Where's the portal? What's the number? What hallway?"

"We... Uh, we left Alfred by the doorway... But we didn't write down which portal it is. I don't think there was a number, though," England added quickly in his defense. "Not all of them have numbers."

"Okay," Kadi said, sighing and expelling her frustration. "I'll go get Canada and Carlea so they can come with me."

"Do only zhey get to go?" France asked sadly.

"Yeah, that world's not meant for any countries to be in it, let alone Melina, myself, and Canada. That alone is taking a huge risk, but at this rate I don't have a choice. I need him to go with me so we can deal with Melina and her memory loss."

"Alright, then," England conceded. "It's been a couple of hours since we went looking for you, so I can't say what's happening in that world at the moment."

"The time flow is probably different from ours--" Kadi began to hypothesize, but France cut in.

"Oui, oui, a lot of science fiction stuff! But don't you zhink we should go get Mathieu and Carlea now? Before we waste too much time?"

"Yup! I'm gone, bitches!" Kadi announced as she disappeared as easily as blinking.

Now France and England were standing there, alone in the corridor, and not exactly sure how to get back to the portal. They really should have remembered which quadrant it was in... And what floor it was on... And what hallway...

"This house is too ridiculously big!"

~~

"I'm not going anywhere without Gilbert," Carlea stated to Kadi, who was upset to see that she had a bit of an audience to watch this dispute.

"He can't go where we're going, Carlea," Kadi stated. "You're just going to have to come alone, I'm afraid."

"I refuse!" she exclaimed. Prussia groaned and lolled his head back where he was sprawled out on the couch. "Gil, tell her that you'll come with me!"