the party

chapter 7

finally it was Friday! I hadn't really spoke to Justin since Tuesday, he was too busy with the slut Selena! (no hate on Selena gomez, this is just a story) I came back from school jess dropped me of, Ryan and chaz where doing soccer try outs and so was Justin surprisingly, today was the big game and I wanted to look nice, I took my camara out and pressed record

" hey guys its beth, obviously! and today I'm doing a get ready with me vidoe! enjoy!" I filmed the video and I had 10 minutes before the game started.

I wore a blue dress with a cut out on the waist Line (it's the dress she wore on the ariana Grande video" I got in to my car and went to the game.

*at the game*

"Bethany!!!" the girls came and tackled me down, I love them do much haha! we took our seats and the boys came on Justin waved at me but I just smiled back... I then saw chaz and Ryan I waved at them and they waved with a big smile back. the game began

it was half way through the game and so far chaz scored 2 goals Ryan scored 1 goal and Justin scored 3 goals. it was the end of the game and I decided to wait for the guys. I did play soccer a lot but I just didn't tell anyone.

I saw a ball left under the bench so I though I could have a kick about. I found myself shooting so many goals until I heard someone clapping I turned around to see... Justin

"wow your really good for a chick" he said, he is sooo sexist.

"and that means?" I asked

" come on, everyone knows girls suck at sports" now I was offended

I chose to ignore him and just walk of, before I was leaving he grabbed my wrist...

"wait..." he said "what do you want" I said angrily

"you haunt spoke to me properly since Selena has come, what's the matter?" how could he be so dumb

"oh I'm Sorry, its my house but you get to make your own decisions on who lives there!" I snapped, he looked a bit guilty. "im sorry beth, I didn't think it bothered you, I can tell her to leave if you want?" he offered. I couldn't just say yes mum would kill me if I kicked Selena out!

" no it's fine, enjoy her" I walked away leaving Justin in the middle of the pitch. I met the guys by my car and we went home.

*at home*

when I got home I went straight to my room, until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned "what!?" it was Ryan and chaz... "oh were sorry for annoying you..." they looked upset now. "no I'm sorry I snapped at you, come sit" I gestured them to sit next to me on the bed.

"so what's up?" I asked

"uhh since we won the match mike our team mate, he has invited us to go to a victory party" Ryan said smiling I really wasn't in the mood for a party but it was to celebrate ryan and chazs hard work in soccer so I couldn't let them down

"umm.. I'm not really in the mood for partying but I will considering its for your victory I will come" I said smiling. " who's coming?" I asked

"the girls me you chaz Uhhh Justin... and Selena..." they said that bit quietly. I looked up at them but I wasn't bothered by it I just wanted to spend time with my proper friends. "ok I don't mind" they both had a bright smile and hugged me. "ok you for an hour to get ready" they left.

I got up did my make up, I decided to wear a white skater skirt and a white bandeau type top with pink swirly lines on it, I put a butterfly white kimono. I paired it with white converse keeping it cool haha. I straightened my hair and did a little plait going across my head.

I grabbed my iPhone and went downstairs "it's about time!" jess said I just smirked all the girls where here and so was chaz Ryan... Justin and Selena. "wow you look..." Justin said but got cut of by Selena kissing his face of! I just sighed and walked towards the girls

"so what car we going in?" they all looked at me like I'm mad "look outside" ariana said I looked out and there was a long sparkly white limo outside. "woah" Is all I could say.

they all laughed and we went of.

*at the party*

we walked in and it was wild! everyone from our school was there and some other people who I didn't even know. me and ariana went off to the kitchen to get some soda. "wanna dance?" 2 good looking guys came up to me and jess. we nodded and went to the middle of the room and started dancing. this guy could dance good. I then left to go find the girls and found Chloe making out with a guy haha!

Justin's P.O.V...

when we got to the party I instantly lost everybody including Selena, I went to go find her when I saw something that broke me...

Selena was grinding with sone guy on the dance floor she then turned around and she started kissing him! it was getting intense and just when I thought it was all over... she went over to another guy pulling him towards the other guy she was making out with and whispered something in there ears they both nodded ans then...

they both put there head near Selenas face and she kissed them both at the same time... u couldn't take it anymore I ran towards her  " Selena what are you doing!" I asked not too loud. "oh yeh Justin! guess what! I just made out with both of these guys! wanna join?" was she mad! " no!!!" I yelled " oh come one have a little fun she then held the guys neck and slid down them dirty dancing! what was she doing! I'm her boyfriend!

she pulled both guys to a room and shut the door behind her. I was sooo annoyed.

I then saw Bethany sitting alone... she looked so beautiful

Bethanys P.O.V...

I was sooo tired so I decided to sit down, when was this party gonna end!

I looked around, people drinking, people drunk, people making out, people doing a lot of dirty dancing! I then saw Justin, he was all alone...

he looked at me and came over. "hey" he said awkwardly

"hi" I responded "why aren't you with Selena?" he then looked down.

" can we not talk about her" he said, I nodded.

"right I am soo tired and bored let's head home" samrah said. we all met up and went home. wow this party was... mad.