me and you

Bethany's P.O.V...

me and Justin went to my car and drove to the frozen yogurt place. I was still in my grey jumper and leggings but I didn't care.

Justin grabbed my hand as we stormed through paparazzi and fans.

we got in the little shop and realised some girls squealing at me and Justin. I just giggled and Justin put a arm around my shoulder lazily.

I went to my favourite flavour cake batter and poured it in to the cup.

Justin decided to have the same as me. I added marshmallow sauce and rainbow sprinkles.

Justin did the same. we walked up to the counter "thank you" the person at the till said as I handed her my $10 bill.

we then walked out as we ait out froyo.

we walked up to my car and headed home.

I put in the code to the big gates and drove in to the drive way.

we walked in and there was a note on the coffee table.

beth, we have gone to Brittneys house, be back soon
                          x mum

I set the note down and Justin dragged me upstairs.

"let's watch netflix?" Justin asked as he jumped on to my bed.

"alright" I said as I grabbed my laptop and hooked it up to the tv.

I then grabbed the remote and flicked through the categories.

"what do you wanna watch?" I said as I crawled in to be with Justin.

"let's watch a horror!" Justin said as I groaned. I don't like horrors.

"ugh fine" I said as I went on to the horror categorie.

"let's watch women in black!" Justin said. I put it on and Justin put the covers over our body's and I rest my head on his chest.

I jumped on the jumpy bits as I could hear Justin laugh at me.

"baby its just a film" Justin whispered.

"yeh a scary film, why can't Daniel radcliff just take out his wand like he does in harry potter!" I yelled at the tv.

Justin laughed so hard he nearly fell of the bed. we then snuggled up until Justin decided to turn it of and kiss the hell out of me.

he pulled me on top of him and well we made out.

Justin wanted to get even more intense so he tipped me over and he laid on top of me.

I quickly got up and ran out of his arms. I then ran to open the door but Justin's voice ring in my ear.

"come back here baby" I turned around to see Justin smirking.

"what if I don't" I teased.

without a blink Justin ran up to me and pushed me to the door crashing his lips against my lips. he moved his hands to my butt and squeezed it. I squealed and he smirked.

he picked me up as I rapped my legs around him of course Justin was topless as I slid my hands from up his back to his neck.

I smiled in to the kiss and so did Justin.

"let's go to the hot tub" Justin whispered in my hair kissing my neck.

"and invite the girls and guys?" I asked as Justin sucked harshly on my neck causing me to moan.

"as long as I get to kiss you in front of them I'm cool with it" Justin Said.

"ok put me down now" I said for the millionth time as Justin kissed my neck harshly.

" make me" Justin said as he looked at me and smirked.

I bit my lip in a sexy way "put me down and we can make this more interesting" I whispered in the sexiest tone i could.

he immediatly put me down and I ran to grab my phone and ran out of the room.

"you tricked me!" Justin said running behind me and picking me up.

"mayybeeee" I said as Justin soun me around. we gazed in to each others eyes for a minute until my phone rang.

I could hear Justin curse under his breath.

I just smirked as Justin put me down and rapped his hands around my waist while I took the call.

it was Adriana.

(phone convo)

"heyyy" I said as Justin looked down at me and I looked up to him.

"hey beth!" Adriana said. I could hear laughter in the back.

" who's in the back" I said confused.

"oh it's only the girls" she said referring to Chloe ariana savannah samrah and jess.

"oh and the chaz and ryan" she added.

"I thought chaz and Ryan were at home?" I said.

"they got bored so they came to my house, anyway we wanted to see if we could come round to your house?" Adriana said.

"cool, bring a swim suit" I said.

"ooooo hot tub I see, be there in 5" she said and hung up.

(end of call)

"there coming?" Justin said squeezing my butt.

"yes, and keep your hands north the equator" I said referring to my butt. Justin giggled and we went to get in our swim suits.