all loved up

chapter 42

Bethanys P.O.V...

I grabbed my swim suit out of the dresser and handed Justin his. he left them here a while back.

I walked in to the bath room and stipped down. I put on my purple bikini and put my hair in to a messy bun. I came out and removed my make up.

"why do you wear make up when you look exactly the same when you take it off, beautiful" Justin said as he pulled me to his chest wrapping his arms around me waist.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I carried on taking it of still Justin's arms wrapped around my waist. he slowly brought them down to my butt as he squeezed. I squealed and jumped and Justin chuckled.

I finished taking my make up of so I put the wipe in the bin as I did justin pushed me to the wall as he crashed his lips on to myn. I hesitated at first because it came as a surprise but then kissed back. he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him.

all of a sudden the door bell rang. Justin groaned as I chuckled at his childish humour.

"ruin the moment!" Justin whinned.

"aww baby" I said as I got down.

"by the way you look sexy in that bikini" Justin smirked as I turned around and rolled my eyes. I walked downstairs with Justin with me. I opened the door and there stood Chloe samrah savannah jess ariana and Adriana chaz and Ryan.

"hey!" I said as they all came in.

"hey!" they all said back. the guys where in there swimming trunks and the girls were in there bikinis.

"wanna go in the hot tub or the pool?" I asked.

"let's go to the pool first then hot tub?" Justin replied.

we all then headed outside. I went to the cupboard outside where we store all our pool equipment. I took out the towels and handed it to them.

everyone placed there towels on there own sun bed and the boys jumped in all the girls jumped in and I was left.

I dangled my feet in the water whilst everyone played about in the water. all of a sudden I felt something tugging on my foot. I looked in to the water to see a certain adorable blonde boy. Justin.

he tugged me in to the water and I fell in.

I went under and came back out gasping for air.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed as I moved my hair out my face.

"yes baby" he Said like nothing was wrong

"I didn't wanna get my hair wet!" I yelled at him.

"well it's wet now so deal with it" Justin said as he grabbed my arm.

"let's go under" Justin said referring to going underwater. I nodded and we both went under water. Justin and I swam together underwater.

Justin pulled me in and we kissed. it was actually magical. we then jumped up and gasped for air. we looked around to see the guys and they were all 'awwwing' us. they probably saw the kiss.

I blushed as Justin chuckled and pushed me over to the side so that my back was touching the cold surface edge. Justin leaned in as we kissed. we then backed away and just gazed in to each others eyes.

"I love you" Justin said as he gave me the cutest smile.

"I love you more" I said teasing him.

"oh hell naww, I love you more" Justin said.

"I do" I said

"I do"

"I do"

"I do" I ended it.

"you guys practising for your wedding vowels?" chaz said. we both looked at him and burst out laughing.

I quickly grabbed my phone and went on to instagram whilst Justin leaned in looking at the notification I got.

it was Ryan who tagged me in a picture.

'all loved up!' he put as the caption. it was a picture of me and justin laughing with each other just a minute ago.

I laughed as I showed Justin. a huge smile appeared on his face. I put my phone away

"let's go to the hot tub" I said as I got out we all got out and walked to the hot tub.

we got in and I turned the bubbles on.

ariana and Ryan were having a make out session.

Justin pulled me so I was sitting in front of him. he pulled me in as we kissed. me moved in sync and it was like there was no one else in the world but us.

we broke away by the sound of the guys pretending to be puking.

"ha ha very funny" I said sarcastically.

"ruin the moment guys" Justin said clenching his jaw.

"sorry but you guys have all night to do that" chaz smirked.

"no no no, we can hear Justin moaning from our house!" Ryan yelled.

Justin punched his arm playfully. I just blushed and looked away.

i sat next to Justin as we all just chatted and just had fun. Ryan passed round wine glasses obviously I was the only one who doesn't drink.

"Bethany?" Ryan said handing me a glass.

"she doesn't drink bro" Justin said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"so you never have had alcohol?" Ryan said.

"I had it once but I gagged over it" I said grinning.

they all laughed as they enjoyed there champaign. I just watched them as we all talked and they drank.