proud moment

chapter 33

Bethany's P.O.V.

(skip to kids choice awards)

I was getting ready for the kids choice. I'm taking my sister Britney with me.

I was doing my hair. I decided to do a plait in the side of my head and left the rest out.

I did my make up. my outfit was a neon orange skater skirt with a white cami crop top that had blue and orange speckles on it. I wore my grey open wedges.

I was now ready. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if looked alright.

"BETH, WE GOTTA GO!" Britney called from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"ready?" Britney asked. I nodded and we headed for the door. Justin was outside for some reason.

"what are you doing here" I asked smiling.

"just wanted to say bye to my princess. you look beautiful' Justin said kissing.

"thanks" I said. I then walked to the car and waved goodbye.

*kids choice awards*

I was greeted in on the orange carpet. a lot of photographers where there taking snaps of celebs.

I was my turn to stand in front if the big choicw awards wall. I posed for a picture and then walked to sign some stuff for fans.

I then interviewed some celebrities including Austin mahone. Cody was there too.

I sat at the table with Britney. this year there were nominees for best youtuber. I was nominated.

"and the winner for best youtuber 2014 is...." the presenter said. in this case will smith.

"BETHANY MOTA!!!!!" will smith shouted through the mike. pictures came of me on the big screen behind Will.

I jumped up and covered my mouth. I was so happy.

Britney gave me abig hug and I saw Cody running to me. he came and hugged me and I walked up to the stage.

I collected my award. my fans where going crazy it was really loud.

"ummm I don't really no what to say... I'm so honoured to just be here let alone win the award... thank you to everyone who supporred me" I then went of stage. the night pretty much went smoothly.

at the end will smith read out tweets from fans that where talking about the kids choice awards.

" ans theres a special tweet from the one and only... Justin bieber!!!" Will said. my face brightened up.

"it's says. 'so proud of my girl, thanks to everyone for supporting her love you beth' isn't that sweet!" Will said.

I smiled really big. the night ended. I walked out with Britney and started taking pictures with remaining fans.

we walked back to the car and drove home. "I'm so proud of you beth" Britney said as we walked up to my door I gave her a hug and I opened the door.

the lights where off... all of a sudden...