meet my cousin.

chapter 17

I opened the door and suddenly I was filled with joy.

"zayn!!!!!" I saud screaming and jumping on him

"hey kid!" he Said putting me down.

"perrie!!!!" I said hugging perrie.

"beth!!" she said hugging back.

"come in!" I said stepping inside.

"Justin chaz Ryan scooter, cone here!" I Said calling them.

"what's up b-" Justin didn't finish his sentence his mouth just shaped a 'O'.

"I'd like you to meet, zayn Malik. my cousin and his fiance Perrie, I'm sure you know who they are" I said smiling.

"yeh we do, nice to meet you zayn" scooter said shaking his hand. and so did the guys.

"ok you guys must be really confused, about how zayn is related to me, so come on let's sit down and I will tell you" I said grabbing Justin's hand.

we went and sat down.

"ok so zayns mum is my mums sister and zayns dad.... he ummm... he's a Muslim that's why you wouldn't think were related. my dad is from Portugal but my mum was from America."  I then looked over at zayn and he had tears in his eyes. probably because I mentioned his dad.

"ok well that's out the way. where are the others?" I asked zayn.

"well liam and nial are on there way but Louie didn't come because he wanted to stay with his girlfriend" zayn said.

"are you gonna stay?" I asked.

"well your mum is still in Hawaii but were just here for today so no. but we will be back when aunt Tammy gets back" he said getting up.

"oh, ok then." I said getting a bit upset. u haunt see zayn in a long time and I never get to spend time with him. oh well.

we went over to the door.

"well bye then. call me when you land back in England" I said hugging him then perrie.

"alright, bye guys" zayn said waving to the guys.

"cya" they all said.

zayn got in the car and drove off.

since we were all right at the front of the house we completly forgot about paparazzi.

*snap* *snap*

two snaps came I turned around and saw pap everywhere. we all looked down at what we were wearing ans burst out in laughter.

Justin grabbed my hand and took me inside before the pap went wild.

"I dint think you would wear this" I said taking out my phone.

I then got my camera and took a picture of the guys I did it quickly so they couldn't stop me. I posted it on insta 'looking good ;)' I put as the caption.

the boys instantly looked at the phones and came running after me I ran upstairs all around the house until Justin grabbed me and took me to te store.

"where do you think your going" he said whispering.

we started kissing but then I broke away.

"come on let's go!" I said getting out of his grip. he was too strong.

"no wait! you made me wear this stupid onzie so you have to return the favour" Justin said.

"in a store?" I said raising my eyebrows.

before he could answer my phone buzzed. I got a text.

*text*

"hey sweety I'm sorry we can't spend Christmas with you! I love and miss you!-mum x

"who was it?" Justin asked.

I showed him the text message. "are you still mad at her babe?" Justin asked. should I be?

"I don't think I am" I said.

"you no what we haunt said in a long time" Justin said

"what?" I asked.

"I love you!" he Said. I giggled. "I love you too!" I said.

I then got out of his grip and opened the store door and ran downstairs with Justin following.

"where were you?" scooter asked.

"ummm... no where?" I answered back. "Yeh yeh, well Justin you have a interview in 15 minutes so get your ass out the door!" scooter said. I burst in to laughter.

"let me change first!" Justin said pointing at his onzie.

"no no no, no time for that! now get out the door!" scooter said.

"omg!" Justin said he then turned and kissed me "I will be back in a bit" he said.

"alright" I said.

they then went out the door.

I sat down with chaz and Ryan. "so any ideas to what your gonna get Justin for Christmas?" Ryan said.

"I have no idea!" I said. we then watched a Christmas film and ait warm marshmallows!

what am I gonna get Justin?