unconditional love

cheater 37

Justins P.O.V...

me and Bethany walked out of her house hand in hand to my car. I opened the door for her as she slipped in.

I got in and drove of.

"when are you gonna be done on the meeting?" I asked Bethany as I parked in front of the mall so Bethany could go to her meeting in aeropostel.

"ummm half an hour" she said looking at the time on her phone.

"where's your photo shoot?" I asked. I was so proud of her because Justine magazine asked her to be on the cover!

"its at the Justine offices" Bethany said.

"alright, text me when your done with the meeting and i will drop you of" I said smiling.

"ok I will, love you" she said. I leaned in over the hand clutch and kissed her as I held her neck.

"I love you more" I said as she broke away.

"byee" she said as she opened the door to the car.

"byee" I Said back as she shut the door.

I watched her walk away. I whistled at her as she turned around and smirked.

I was whistling at her butt haha.

I then drove off to my interview.

Bethanys P.O.V...

I entered aeropostel being followed by fans. I walked up to my team as they led me to the back room.

we all sat down and started discussing my summer clothing line.

*after the meeting*

I held my phone up as I got a text.

I left the store and read the text.

from:Justin

hey baby, I'm outside ;)

to: Justin.

I will be right out x

I then slipped my phone in my back pocket and stormed my way through the pap.

I saw Justins car but Justin wasn't in it. all of a sudden a pair of arms rapped around my waist from behind. I instantly new it was Justin since he has them tattoos and a gold watch.

there were lots of flashes coming from pap and fans.

I turned around to see none other then beautiful Justin.

"hey baby" Justin said as he leaned in for a kiss. I obviously kissed back.

"hey" I said. we intertwined out fingers and walked up to Justin's car. he opened the door for me as i jumped in. he then jogged to the other side as he opened the door and sat inside.

"so how was your meeting babe" Justin said as he took a quick glance at me. I was holding a bunch of folders that had lots of ideas in them that my team gave me.

"pretty good, guess what!" I said excitedly.

"what?" Justin asked.

"were gonna launch my summer line!" I said clapping with joy.

"omg really, can I get a sneak peek?" Justin asked with a smirk.

"it's a surprise." I said as I closed the folder.

we arrived at the Justine magazine office.

as I got out the car Justin got out too.

"dont you have a photo shoot to go to too?" I asked as Justin held my hand and intertwined our fingers together

"it was cancelled so I though I should watch you do yours" just smiled as he kissed my lips softly.

"awwwh, well be prepared to be blown away" I winked. as we reached the office doors Justin opened it for me. I was greeted by Linda the creature of Justine magazine.

"hello Bethany. its a pleasure to see you" Linda said shaking my hand.

"I see you have brought Justin along with you" she said as she led us to the elevator.

"umm yeh. you don't mind do you" I asked as she pressed the elevator button.

"no no of course not" she said. as we stepped in to the elevator Justin's hand squeezed myn harder.

"it'll be alright" I whispered in his ear as I kissed his neck.

Justin held on to the railing as we arrived on to the 6th floor.