New girl

chapter 22

back to school today. oh well  I can still focus on my clothing line and Justin.

oh yah and did I tell you about the reaction of the prank me and the girls pulled on the guys

well they woke up in each others arms and they screamed because well... they have pen and whipped cream on there faces.

it was so funny. anyway I woke up today knowing that Justin's house was completely done and he would be moving out tomorrow. it was gonna be sad and lonely without him but hes only next door.

and my patents are coming back next week. I can't wait!

it was 6 in the morning and I woke up to Justin just staring at me.

"creepy" I said looking at him.

"sorry..." he said he had sadness in his eyes...

"what's the matter?" I said.

"it's just that... I'm gonna miss not having you in my arms every morning..." he spoke with a soft gentle voice.

"awwwh Justin, your only next door." I said giving him a smile.

"I'm gonna miss you even though your next door babe" Justin said he then smashed his lips up against myn and rolled on top of me. I giggled through it and kissed back.

"come now I need to go to school" I said pushing him off earning a groan from him.

"babe, I'm sorry I can't go school anymore but you have chaz ans Ryan and the girls with you right" he said with a sad face. he couldn't go school anymore because well, hes famous. and all the girls would just ask for signatures in the middle of class.

"it's alright baby, I will still see you after school or something" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"yeh you will" he said rolling on top of me and kissing me. I then pushed away and went to take a shower.

after I was done I decides to go casuall today. I wore leggings and a white crop top that had flowers on it and a bommer jacket. I then appeared with my pink converse and put a cute tie head band on my head.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I saw chaz. he was wearing a white v neck, black pants a leather jacket with cut of sleeves and white supras.

Ryan was sitting next to chaz eating breakfast. he wore a black yop that had a gold tiger on it. black pants and red supras.

jusim was topless and wearing baggy baggy sweatpants. brad lil za Christian chunky J and scooter where all sitting on the sofa in the kitchen while chaz ans Ryan had breakfast.

"hey guys" I Said. they didn't respond.

" ohhh is the bieber crew still maddy at Bethany for pranking them" I said in a baby voice. they all started laughing. I got a drink.

"let's go" Ryan said. I got up from Justins arms and kissed him and went to the door.

"where's chaz?" I looked around.

I then walked up to the kitchen and opened the snack store. and there sat chaz munching on my chocolate bar.

"chaz! that's myn!!!" I Said grabbing the bar. chaz ran away over to the guys. I caught up to him and jumped on his back he held the bar far away from me as I waved my arms in the air trying to keep my balance and get the bar.

the boys were all laughing. all of a sudden Justins arms grabbed hold of me and took me of chazs back.

"CRAZY WOMEN!!!" chaz said having the last bite of the chocolate.