Christmas!

chapter 18

it was Christmas eve, I had already brought Justin a present it was epic. something he has always wanted.

brad chunky j lil za Cody chaz Ryan scooter even usher and me and Justin were watching a Christmas movie.

the movie ended. "where do you want us to sleep?" scooter said.

"guys you really don't have to spend Christmas day with me, go with your family I don't mind" I said switching the tv to spongebob.

"beth! we have all agreed to stay with you, so no buts!" lil za said.

"Awhh thanks guys" I said pulling them all in to a hug.

"well I have a enough guest rooms so you can all go pick your own rooms" I said.

they all went and me and Justin went to me room.

"thanks" I said giving him a kiss.

"for what?" I said.

"just being there for me" I said hugging him.

"that's what I do for my princess." he said giving me a warm smile.

"goodnight Justin" I said giving him a kiss.

"goodnight princess" Justin said squeezing me.

*the next morning*

I woke up at 6 in the morning.

I decided I was gonna wake everyone up considering its Christmas.

"Justin babe, get up! its Christmas!" I said kissing his cheeks.

"can't Christmas wait for a hour?" Justin Said getting under the covers again.

"um gonna go get the others, and when I get back you better be up and in your onzie!" I said with my hands on my hips

"you look sexy when your telling me off" he said with a smirk, still with his eyes closed.

"haha shut up" I said kissing his cheek and leaving to put on my onzie.

once I was done I knocked on scooters door.

"hey scooter!!!" i said jumping on his bed

he groaned.

"scooter its Christmas get up and put your onzie on, I am gonna get the rest up and you better be up when I come back!" I said slamming the door before he can answer.

I the. walked to brads room

"brad brad wake up!! it's Christmas!!!" I said jumping on his bed.

"no!" he said groaning.

"I'm gonna wake up the guys and will come back to you, you better be up and in your onzie by the time I get back!" I said walking out the room.

usher was next.

"usher! get up its Christmas!!!" I Saud jumping on his bed.

"I'm tired tho!" he said groaning.

"I'm getting the guys up, I will come back and you better be up and in your onzie, or you won't get your presents!" I said.

"ugh fine" he said getting up I then went out the room. "and you lil za!" I Said throwing a pillow at lil za on the floor of ushers room.

I walked out the room.

Cody next.

"Cody get up its Christmas be up and ready in your onzie by the time I get back!" I said throwing a pillow at him.