J.M.N

chapter 12

*1 week later*

Justin's been really caring and protective with me ever since the accident.

It was Friday. I woke up my body was still in a little bit of pain but it was getting better. I lifted my night shirt and faced the mirror. I had little scratch marks from the glass that I was smashed in to. I really hope they go away.

"don't worry about the scars beth" a familure voice said.

"how long have you been standing there Justin?" I said pulling my shirt down

"not long" he Said walking up to me.

we were now inches away from each other. he pulled me closer to him "ahh" I let out a groan because he had touched my scar.

" I'm so so sorry beth I didn't mean to hurt you!" he Said rubbing my back "its ok, I no you didn't mean to." I smiled he smiled back.

"Well when your ready I have made breakfast... so come down quick!" he said "wow you made breakfast, shocker!" I said smirking

"that's what a prince does for his princess" he said

"awh I like this soft side of Justin" I said I walked up to him and kissed him on his cheak. he smiled and walked out.

I had a shower brushed my teeth I decided to wear a white DIY crop top with sunglasses on them paired with white shorts. I then out on my white converse and left my hair open. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I smelt pancakes and chocolate! I ran downstairs there stood Justin wearing black pants red high top shoes white v neck and not forgetting his sunglasses and snapback. Ryan and chaz were nowhere to be seen.

"3 things, where's chaz and Ryan, why didn't you tell me you can cook, and were indoors, lose the sunglasses" I said taking his sunglasses of for him. "there now I can see your eyes" I said smiling.

" chaz and Ryan have gone to buy snacks, and I didn't think you would care about the cooking, and about the sunglasses, I need to keep my swag" he said smirking.

" what swag?" I said smirking

"haha very funny" Justin said sarcastically.

I then sat down and he served me some pancakes "so why are the guys out getting snacks, have you seen my snack cupboard, there's enough in there to last me a decade!" I said taking a piece of the pancake

"haha but we need to get special ones for JMN" he said. I was so confused.

"what's JMN?" I asked.

"oh yeh shit I forgot to tell you, every Friday night my friends come over for JMN" he explained. "what's JMN?"

" Justin's Man Night" he said taking a piece of his pancake.

"Justin's Man Night are you serious?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"yeh you can come if you want" he said smirking.

"what do you mean I can come. it's Gonna be in my house, you can't invite someone to some place that they already own?" I Said smirking

"so are you gonna be there or not?" he said

"nah I'm gonna do something else." I said

"alright suit yourself"

"just don't break anything and your cleaning up the mess" I said finishing the pancake

"who says were gonna make a mess" Justin said crossing his arms