mistake?

chapter 39

Bethanys P.O.V...

I can't believe after everything me and Justin went through how much trust we gained with each other... he goes and accuses me of cheating on my nephew!

as I left Justin standing there outside being mobbed by fans I kinda felt bad for him... beth! he made a mistake go back and tell him you forgive him! the voice in my head said.

I don't no what to do anymore.

as soon as I got home I paid the taxi driver and ran in to my house ignoring paparazzi.

as I got home I heard my mum's voice lingering around the house.

"beth. your ho-" she stopped talking once she saw me with tears escaping my eyes

"oh beth. what happened!" she said running up to me and giving me a tight hug.

"it's Justin isn't it" she said releasing me and holding my arms.

"he- he accused m-me of ch-cheating on him wi-with edd-Eddie" I said stuttering.

"oh baby" she said giving me another hug.

"listen, did he no that Eddie is your nephew?" my mum asked

"no" I said.

"maybe that's why he follows out on you, he didn't no it was Eddie, if I were you I would talk to him and tell him what's on your mind" my mum said comforting me.

"but couldn't of he just asked me without yelling" I said sobbing

"that's what you need to talk about. tell him that he shouldn't yell at you if he doesnt no the full story, listen just think about it" my mum said as she left me by the door.

I just shook my head and wiped my tears and made my way upstairs.

I got in to my black leggings and a grey small jumper.

I then turned my phone on to see 21 missed calls from Justin 30 messages from him and I was mentioned in a instagram post.

I checked my instagram and It was a picture of me and justinthat a fan had posted. it was off Justin who was holding me and my legs where wrapped around him and my arms where rapped around his neck while he held my by my butt. we were gazing in to each others eyes and we smiled. it was captioned 'cutest couple of the week... jetheny! stay forever'

I kinda smiled at the picture it made me realise that what Justin did was a mistake... I don't no if I should forgive him. but maybe I should?

I then grabbed my phone to text none other then Justin

to: Justin

come to myn-beth

minutes later Justins cheetah print Audi parked up to his drive way but instead of coming to his house he pressed the buzzer for our gate.

since we all had a gate button and phone in our own rooms I managed to buzz him in.

I went downstairs with my phone in my hand bare foot touching the marvel cold ground.

I went and opened the door to a very puffy eyed Justin. he was... crying...

I couldn't bare to see him like this I just wanted to hug him and never let go...

but I had to stay strong and show justin that he made the mistake.

I invited him up to my room and he sat awkwardly on my bed. I sat next to him as we both gazed in to each others eyes...