sweetest thing

chapter 25.

I just stood there staring at him. I had tears in my eyes. I didn't no heat to do. a part of my wanted to slap him for all the trouble he have me, but another part wanted to hug him and take him back.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I don't no what came over me... all the trouble he put me through but yet I still loved him. he was the reason why I smiled he was yeh reason why I New the meaning of love. but he also was the reason to me going to court for possession of drugs and also hurting me.

I stood there hugging him. his hands around my waist since I was wearing a crop top he held my waist touching my cold bare skin. "beth I'm sorry, I missed you so much, and I no I should of done what I did, please forgive me" Justin said through the hug.

I broke away. "Justin I still love you... but I.. I just need to think if I'm making the right choice... I can't take you back... not yet... but I will think about it. I still love you" I said wiping a tear from my eye.

he out his head down trying to hide his tears. "Justin, you don't need to hide your tears from me, you don't need to hide anything from me" I said lifting his head.

"I will give you time but I'm not giving up on you. I'm not giving up on us... I love you Bethany Noel Mota" he said rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"I love you too Justin Drew Bieber" I said. I then walked away. I left target and went home. I had a lotta thinking to do.

*2 days later*

its been two days since I havnt talked to Justin. I still don't no about gettin back together...

Justins P.O.V...

"I need her back bro, it's been 2 days since I haven't talked to her. I need her" I said to Ryan with my head in my hands.

"it'll be alright. she will soon realise that you made a mistake ans will come back to you, she loves you bro" what Ryan said brightened my mood up a little.

"I need a plan on getting her back" I Said looking at Ryan.

"well let's get to work!" Ryan said smirking.

I'm gonna get my girl back no matter what...

Bethanys P.O.V...

I woke up to my phone vibrating.

it was jess calling. I picked it up.

*phone call convo*

"hey beth!"

"what's up jess?"

"wanna go shopping with the girls?"

"sure..."

"ok pick you up in 20 min"

"ok bye" I then hung up ans ran to my bathroom had a shower brushed my teeth and went to my walk in closet.

I turned on my music. the first song that came on was Justin's song confident...

I switched the song to one direction little white lies.

I danced along to it and sang aswell. I finally found something to wear.

I wore a burgundy crop top that has white lines on it. I wore my white shorts and tied my army print jacket around me waist. I slipped in my high top white converse. turned the music of and out my phone in my back pocket I got my little Alexander bag with gold studs at the bottom and went downstairs.

I grabbed some juice and saw the girls. they were in 2 cars.

I got in with jess samrah and Adriana and in the other car was Chloe and savannah. I looked at Justin's house and his car wasn't there.

*at the mall*

we were in aeropostel my clothing line shop. I had some fans there. I brought 3 crop tops one with a elephant on it one with a big heart on it and one that was plain white.

I also brought. a pair of denim shorts.

I brought 2 dresses one with a sunflowers on it and one that was plain pink. we were all finished and we headed out.

outside the mall was big steps leading to the car park as we got to the last step Justin came out from no where.

he wore a black cute tux. he walked up to me and went on one knee. wait he better not be proposing.

flowers fell from the roof of the mall on top of me. Justin pulled out big bunch of red roses and 2 tickets.

the girls where all smiling.

there where loads of pap. "Bethany Noel Mota, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend... again?" he said with the cutest smile on his face.

jess took a picture of me with my hands covering my mouth with Justin on the floor holding the flowers and tickets.

"Ye-yes" I said smiling. I hope I made the right choice.

Justin then got up and spun me around. he put me down and gave me the flowers.

"what are the tickets for?" I said locking eye contact with him.

"I am taking you in a date" he said smiling. "great" I said. he then leaned in and kissed me. it was magical. he picked my up and spun me around not breaking the kiss. flashes were going of from the paparazzi and the girls where all taking pictures.

we broke away from the kiss. "you look good in a tux" I said sorting his bow tie out.

"only for you baby" he said kissing my cheek.

we then walked back to the car. the girls went home and Justin was gonna take me home.

he opened the door for me and I sat in.

we arrived at myn ans his house. he walked me to my door and stopped. "be ready at 8 sharp I'm taking you out then" he said. "will you be wearing a tux?" I said.

"haha that was a one time thing" he said. "fine" I said and he leaned in for a kiss. we then went our own ways. it was 5pm at the moment. I ran to my room I may aswel get a head start.

I got my laptop and went on Twitter. everyone was going mad about what Justin did for me.

my phone then vibrated and it was samrah, she had sent me all the pics from today. I decided to put 2 in to a little collage. one of when Justin was on the floor with the flowers and then next to it would be the one where he's kissing me and spinning me around.

I made the edit on my phone and posted in on instagram as the caption I put 'sweetest thing anyone's done for me, I love you @Justinbieber' and then went to get dressed.