flashback.

chapter 20

Bethanys P.O.V...

I woke up and Justin was fast asleep. I looked at the time and it was 11.00 damn we better get up

"Justin get up!" i said shaking him. his muscular arms were wrapped round my waist making it hard to get up

he didn't move. I had an idea.

I started tickling him but it was no use, he was in a deep sleep.

"JUSTIN!!!" I said. he quickly got up and looked around

I was still laying down while he was looking around trying to find me

"down here babe" I said

"oh what happened why did you scream?" he asked.

"because you went getting up, and you need to stop lifting weights your getting stronger and its difficult to get out of your grip in the mornings" I smirked.

"that's why I work out baby, have you seen these abs?" he said pointing to his abs as he was topless.

"Ehh, now put some pants on" I said laughing.

I got up but Justin grabbed my hand.

"stay here!" Justin said grabbing my waist.

I ignored him and went to the bathroom and showered.

I got out of the shower and Justin wasn't anywhere to be seen. good cause I ain't getting changed in front of him.

all of a sudden a pair of tattoo covered arms rapped around my waist from behind. Justin

"Justin, I need go get dressed!" I said.

"can I pick out your outfit?" Justin said walking over to my walk in closet.

"fine" I said I watched him as he picked out a pink crop top that had a big slit at the back and had bows holding the slit together, showing skin. he picked out white shorts and white converse.

"ok now go!" I said shoving him out the door. I then for dressed and did left my hair out.

I grabbed my phone and posted a picture of my outfit on instagram.

as the caption I put 'so Justin picked out my outfit... what do you guys think?'

I then went downstairs where brad chaz Ryan lil za ariana scooter and Justin were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"why are you waiting for me?" I asked putting my phone in my back pocket.

"were going out for. breakfast, together" chaz said.

"alright" I said I went to the living room everyone followed me.

"why are you going in the living room?" Justin said holding my hand.

I then grabbes the tv remote. "I need to record breaking bad since know one else remembered" I said pressing record on my remote.

"ohhh your a life saver beth!" chaz Said.

"I no" I then pressed the home phone answer machine to see if I have any voice mails, I had 3

"you have 3 new voicemails, 1st voicemail" the answer machine lady said. " hey sweetie hope you had a safe and great Christmas, we will be back in a week's time love you!" it was from mum. I sighed.

"next voicemail" the lady said. "Bethany, hope you for the socks I sent you! merry Christmas" it was nana

"do people not get that it's not Christmas?" I said everyone laughed.