date

chapter 26

Bethanys P.O.V...

I started curling my hair. I curled my hair and put on my white dress with my nude heels. the door bell rang. I grabbed my white clutch and went downstairs. my mum was at the door talking to who I think was Justin. I walked to the door and there stood Justin.

he was wearing a white shirt with black pants with a black jacket with leather sleeves. he wore white supras and had the cutest smile.

"well you kids have fun" my mum said walking off. Justin grabbed my hand. "you look gorgeous" Justin said checking me out.

"you look good yourself" I said smiling.

he opened his car door for me and he jumped in the other side. I slid out my vlogging camera and pressed play.

I put it on the dash board of the car. "sup guys!" I said to the camera.

"Justin say hey" I said I sais looking at Justin.

"hey" he said driving.

"ok we are... wait were are we going?" I said to Justin.

"you'll see princess" he said smiling.

"right well... I will do a outfit of the day including justins outfit" I said smirking at Justin.

" ok you go first" I said. I took the camera and showed the whole outfit.

"umm a white top black bommer jacket and pants" he said.

"wow great job" I said sarcastically.

"I'm a dude" he said smirking.

"makes sense now, anyway. I'm wearing a white dress with floral print on it this was from... oh yeh aeropostel, ans I'm wearing my nude heels I don't no where I got them from, I curled my hair and my purse is from forever 21" I said to the camera.

"in other words, she looks hot" Justin said smirking.

I laughed. I then turned my camera of.

"where here beth" Justin said. we reached at a path of red rose petals  that leaded to a little hutch with a table in the middle. there were candles everywhere. it was beautiful.

Justin held my hand and we walked down the path.

"do you like it?" Justin asked taking my chair out as I sat down

"its beautiful" I said as Justin sat down opposite me.

"glad you like it princess" Justin said.

a waiter came along and served us food, we talked and laughed. once we were done we walked back to the car.

"were not done yet" Justin said kissing me.

"there's more!" I squealed

"yeh baby" he said opening the car door. he jumped in and we drove of.

we arrived in front of a cinema. "remember those cinema tickets?" Justin said taking of his seatbelt.

he opened my door as we walked to the cinema. followed by paparazzi.

Justin gave the cinema syaf the tickets as we walked in. the theater was empty.

"there's no one even here?" I said confused

"I booked our the whole cinema so that it was just be me and you" Justin said kissing my cheek.

"awwwh" I said as we walked to the top of the theater.

we sat down and enjoyed the movie. we made out half of the time.

the movie finished and we decided to take a walk.

Justin took my hand and we walked down the riverside. surprisingly there were no paparazzi.

"did you enjoy today then?" Justin asked as I put my head on his shoulder as we walked. "it's was amazing, I love you" I said.

"iv waited so long to hear the 3 words from you again, I promise I will never break your heart again princess" Justin said facing me as he held my hands.

"I missed you a lot to" I said. Justin leaned in for a kiss. we kissed when there was a flash.

we instantly new it was the paparazzi.

I quickly took of my heels and ran holding Justin's hand, we reached the car as a river of paparazzi started having a riot around the car. we were stuck.

there were flashes everywhere. my eyes where hurting so put my head down staring at my lap. Justin honked the car still the paparazzi didn't budge.

he even started swearing at them. we finally managed to get out of the river of pap. Justin drove home.

Justin walked me up to my door and we stood there talking.

"thank you so Much, it was amazing" I said.

"I love you anything for you" we then kissed and went to our own houses.

I was greeted by baby Marin. I picked her up. she's gorgeous.

I then went to my room and got dressed in to my PJ's the trousers had ice creams on then and the shirt had lollys on them.

I brushed out my hair and went to bed.

I'm so glad I took Justin back... I honestly wouldn't no what to do without him.