RIP grandad

chapter 29

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going of, I looked at the time and it was 8.30 in the morning.

Justin said be ready at 9 so I had half an hour.

I went to the shower as I let the hot water touch my body. I got out and put on bath robe. I then brushed my teeth and put in my prescription contacts since I don't like wearing glasses. I walked over to my closet and got dressed.

I decided to go simple today since it was so early in the morning.

I chose to wear black leggings with a blue hoodie that had a ying ying sign on it. I put on my hair tie and let my hair out. I out on my white converse and got my phone and went to have breakfast.

as I got downstairs I saw my parents in the kitchen with Marin Britney and Jake Brittney husband btw.

I walked in. "morning guys" I said as I looked in the fridge.

"why you up so early?" mum asked.

"Justin asked me to come to his dance rehearsals with him" I said as I took out a orange juice.

"oh okk, it's a bit early isn't it?" dad said.

"well he likes to work in the mornings then later on he is done with all the work and gets to spend time at home" I said as I sipped my orange juice.

the doorbell rang. I Said my goodbyes and of course kissed Marin.

i walked to the door as I opened it to find Justin wearing baggy baggy sweatpants and a hoodie. he wore a bandanna tied to his forehead. he looked cute.of course with his black supras.

"hey babe, ready?" Justin said as he stepped closer to kiss my cheek.

"yeh" I said as I shut the door behind me. as soon as I shut it there was a river of paparazzi around Justins car.

he pushed his way through the paparazzi holding my hand and opening the door for me.

I got in and he jumped in.

"are they gonna move!" Justin said i jumped.

"sorry did I frighten you?" Justin said chuckling.

"no no" I said smirking. he new I was lying.

he finally drove off as the paparazzi followed us to the dance studio.

we left the car as Justin held my hand and opened the door to the studio.

I walked in as I saw a guy sitting on his phone. he wore a black shirt with a hoodie and sweats and black supras. kinda handsome.

"woah!" he Said as he walked up to me. Justin pushed his chest away as he chuckled.

"she's mine" Justin said kissing my cheek.

I just shooke my head as I sat on the empty chair. before I new it Justin shirt was off as he danced. I just sat there gazing in to his movements

he was a great great dancer. there were mirrors in the studio. Justin looked at me through the mirror and grinned as he new what I was doing. I just looked down. trying hard not to blush.

20 minutes passed.

all if a Sudden my phone rang. it wa Britney.

Justin looked at ke through the mirro As I put my finger up showing him I would be one minute.

I answered the call still sitting in my chair.

*phone call*

"hey Britney. whats up?" I Said. I could hear her sobbing.

"Britney, what happened"

the music stopped as Justin and his choreographer looked back at me in worried looks

"beth.... grandad... grandad passed away...." she said sobbing.

I instantly dropped my phone and let a tear drop. Justin ran to me and picked up my phone.

"hello?" he said in to my phone as his choreographer cane to me

justins face looked really sad. assuming Britney told him the news.

"I'm so sorry beth" he said as he hugged me.

I grabbed my phone.

"Britney, where's mum and dad?" I said wiping tears.

"that's the thing. get home now. they have flown of to Portugal and me and you are gonna go together" she said.and yes my dad is Portuguese so it makes my grandad Portuguese.

"alright I will be there in a 5" I said. I turned and looked at Justin.

"I have to fly to Portugal... you stay here and carry on I will get a cab" I said as ran to the door.

"no! I'm letting you go by yourself" Justin said catching up to me.

"you have work to do. I will see you as soon as I can" I said.

"no Justin you go with beth,this dance can wait" his choreographer said.

"thanks bro" Justin said as he tokk my hand. I gave him a week smile as me and Justin walked out the studio. the paparazzi where everywhere I still had tears in my eyes. they would obviously make up some lie.

we walked to the car as we drove of.

"I'm so sorry beth... everything is gonna be ok, I'm gonna support you throughout everything" Justin said as we drove up to my house.

"thank you Justin. you should get going back to the studio" I said as I opened the door.

"no I'm gonna come with you to drop you to the airport" Justin said as he got out of his car.

"you really don't have to do that" I said.

"but I want to do that" Justin said. I walked to my door and unlocked it. we got in as I saw Britney luggin 2 bags

"let me help you" Justin said taking the bags

I ran to Britney as she had tears in her eyes same as me. I gave her a huge hug.

"we better get going..." Britney said as we walked out the house.

"I will drop you guys of" Justin said as he opens the door for Britney.

we both nodded as we want to the airport in silence. I had my head in my hands the whole way just thinking about the fun times I has with grandad...

we got to the airport. Justin went with us to the very end.

"I will miss you baby" Justin said holding me.

"I will miss you too" i said I gave him a kiss.

"I will be here waiting for you when you get back I love you" Justin said

"I love you too" I gave him a hug as me and britney walked away and iut of his sight.

we got on to the plane as I looked ta my phone I had a message from Justin.

'see you when you get back, stay strong princess- Justin'

I smiled at the text and turned my phone of.

I hope I can stay strong. I had a great relationship with my grandad. he was there for me all the time... I can't beer the feeling of nor having him to talk to on the end of the phone.

RIP grandad...