friendship is everything...

chapter 28

I'm gonna have a day with the whole crew. Justin chaz Ryan Adriana ariana Chloe savannah samrah and jess.

were all gonna go to the beech and just hang out.

I got up from the couch and went to my room.

I picked out my bathing suit. it was a blue and pink tie dye bikini.

I got dressed in to my bikini and out on my my cover up.

the door bell rang as I grabbed my beech bag and headed for the door. it was Justin chaz and ryan.

"hey babe" Justin said holding my hand and kissing me.

"hey" I said as we walked to my car.

"where are we meeting the rest?" chaz said putting on his seatbelt, chaz and ryan we're at the back and Justin was at the front with me I put the roof down and started the car.

"they said there waiting at the beech" I Said looking down at my phone. I then passed it to Justin while I drove to the beech..

along the way we listened and sung to 'nikki minaj, starships' we all new the whole rap.

we got to beech. I saw the girls.

we walked up to them followed by paparazzi.

gosh can't they leave? I could see Jistins anger build up because of the paparazzi. I held his hand so that he would feel comforted.

we laid out our towels. everyone was sun bathing except me and Justin. we went in to the water and had water fights and all that fun stuff.

until the paparazzi started taking shots of us as Justin gave me a piggy back ride in the water and kissed. that's all the pap wanted.

we decided to get out of the water and lay down. but that would never happen.

we laid down as the sun hit my legs. all of a sudden a shade had formed on top of me filled with screaming girls. I took my sunglasses of to look at what it was. me and justin both shot up. it was his fans.

Justin grabbed my hand as he pulled me up and we ran. the guys where all following.

finally the fans left as they gave up. we walked back to our spot.

"we betta go guys" Justin said putting a hand at the back of hid neck.

"yeh" we all said as we collected our stuff. I out my coverup on as we walked to my car.

I got in followed by chaz Justin and Ryan.

I drove home singing and laughing with the guys.

we got home. Justin and the boys came to my house.

I got dressed in to my night shorts and cropped tank top and we watched spongebob squarepants.

as I laid in justins arms his chest was going up and down. he stroked my hair. "tomorrow I have to do some dance practise, wanna come with me?" Justin asked as I looked up at him.

"sure" I said looking back at the tv.

"be ready by 9 in the morning" Justin said as my eyes widened.

"how are you gonna have energy to dance at 9 in the morning" I said looking back up at him.

"I have all the energy in the world babe" Justin said as he pecked my lips.

"guys get a room" Ryan said. "like you and ariana do" I said

sarcastically

we all laughed. we carried on watching spongebob.

"we better get going" Justin said as Britney came in holding marin.

"ok sure" I said picking up Marin.

"mariiiiiiiin" I said giving her a hug.

"byee Marin!" Justin said kissing her forehead as he kissed my lips.

"bye beth, bye Marin, oh and Britney" chaz said.

"bye!" me and Britney all said.

they walked out the door. I played with Marin more. took some Selfies and jammed out to our favourite music.

I felt sleepy after so I went to my room. as I got ready for bed my phone vibrated.

'goodnight babe, be ready tomorrow <3- Justin'

'goodnight, and I will :)-beth'

I put my phone in charge as I went to bed.