broken

chapter 24

Bethanys P.O.V

I was gonna tell Justin I new everything. what he did is unforgivable.

it was 12 at night and Justin was not at his house. his car finally came to his drive way and he looked... drunk.

he didn't go to his house he came to myn...

I opened the door for him. he came in stumbling.

"Bethany, let's have some- some fun!" he said putting his beer bottle down.

I was getting frightened because he was now pushing me and shoving me.

"why don't you go back home" I said.

"I said! let's have fun!" he said. he picked me up over his shoulders and took me to my room I wiggled and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

my mum and dad were at a business trip so I couldn't really do anything.

he pushed me to the wall and pinned my arms against the wall.

"please let go..." I said letting a tear slip.

"YOU NEVER GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED SO I WON'T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!!!" he said. his eyes turned from brown to dark dark black.

he squeezed my arms really tightly. I wimpered

"please, your hurting- hurting m-me" I said while tears dropped from my eyes.

Justin just stared at me in anger and hatred.

his eyes turned back to his beautiful brown colour and he released me.

I feel to the floor my arms were filled with bruises. "beth! I'm so so sorry!" Justin said bending down to me. I moved away as I was scared if he would hurt me again.

"don't be scared, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, i-I just- I'm sorry" he said holding me.

"no Justin! I no you cheated on me when i was on tour, you think I'm gonna be with you now after you hurt me! just get away from me... were over!" i said looking down at my arms.

"no please beth, that was a mistake... I was just missing you! please don't leave me!" he said with tears in his eyes.

"go find that girl you cheated on me with, happy ending for Justin!" I said. I pushed him out of my room and slid down the wall.

I was crying my eyes out. I loved him so so so much, in fact I still do, but he just hurt me. so no, I'm not letting him get the satisfaction. I won't waste my tears on him.

I fell asleep by the door. wierd.

*next morning*

I woke up the next morning, I was on my bedroom floor by the door... I then remembered my breakup with Justin and tears came running back to me.

I then heard a knock at the door. I stood up and answered it.

it was mum. she stood there.. "oh honey" she said embracing me in to a hug. she instantly new what ny tears where from.

"I'm so sorry... don't worry I will go myself" she said.

"where?" I asked wiping my tears.

" I was gonna ask you to go to target and pick up some ingredients. but don't worry, I can see your upset. I will go" she said.

"no no mum it's ok, I will go, I'm not letting a scumbag get in my way." I said.

"that's my beth, here" she handed me a list of ingredients and I went to get dressed. I took a shower brushed my teeth. I wasn't feeling the mood to dress up today...

I got a pair of dark wash jeans and put on a crop top that said 'bad day' on it. I put on a purple hoodie and put on my black sunglasses I didn't want anyone to see my eyes as they were all red and puffy.

I out on my white converse and rolled up my jeans from the bottom.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I put my sunglasses on and put my hoodie up knowing there would be paparazzi.

I got in to my car and looked at Justin's house. I then drove of...

when I got to target there where pap and fans. I didn't stop I just raced in to target.

I then got a basket and put in all my groceries I just had to get a bar of chocolate and was done.  but there was more in store....

I turned to see none other then Justin standing there. he had his hoodie up the same sunglasses as me on and wore grey sweat pants.

my hoodie sleeves where rolled up.

Justin spoke up breaking the silence "wow I really hurt you" he said looking at my arms.

there were bruises there now "#hated" I said not even looking at him.

"beth your not hated! I love you more then anything and you no that, I will understand Id you didn't wanna forgive me... but please give me a second chance and you will see how much I love you" Justin Said. I let a tear drop...

what shall I do? take him back or not?