5 years later

Soldaat POV dream

Images of beautiful forests unlike any I have ever seen and large bodies of water passed through my mind like a movie.
I felt like I was flying
I felt....free.

"Child, everything you know is about to change. Always know that I am with you," a soft airy voice said.

Who was that? What were those images? What did they mean by change? Was that just a dream?

But the things about dreams you always wake up

My eyes snapped opened at first everything was blurry but slowly my vision cleared. I could see small droplets of water floating around me and could only assume that they were my tears floating around me. I did my best to look around my small compartment and then I felt myself start to move.
Slowly I was pulled out and was once again blinded by bright white lights but a shadow of a man blocked the lights allowing me to see a man in all white floating above me. "Hey there, sunshine welcome back." He smiled at me as he unstrapped me from my bed.

"Were here?" I questioned as I sat up stretching my arms above my head. "Ya were here," he confirmed with a nod of his head before floating over to the pod beside me where I remember Jake got into. I got up and slowly floated around the large room trying my best not to flip around in the 0 gravity I managed to glide over to my locker that held all my personal items.

"You've been in cryo for 5 years 9 months and 22 days you will be hungry, you will be weak, if you feel nauseous please use the sax which is provided for your convenience staff give you in advance," said one of the men helping others out of their beds. I soon spotted Jake floating over to his locker. As swiftly as I could I made my way over to him, I gave him a kind smile "hey Jakey," I joked with him. He gave me a look and rolled his eyes with a smile. "Hey their soly," he striked back. " you ready," I questioned leaning against a locker next to his. He smiled again "As ready as I will ever be," he said with a shrug. I gave him a nod before I told him it catch up with him after getting changed. I floated over to the bathroom and got dressed. I had been given the standard Army ocp but I refused to wear the ocp top and chose to only wear the tan undershirt, the boots and the standard camouflage pants.

Easily I threw my assault pack over my shoulder as I glided out of the bathroom and was brought to a loading station where we were loaded onto a smaller ship that would take us down to pandoras surface

Easily I threw my assault pack over my shoulder as I glided out of the bathroom and was brought to a loading station where we were loaded onto a smaller ship that would take us down to pandoras surface. I took a seat next to Jake and I gave him a small smile in greetings. It took a while for the ship to be fully loaded and it took some time to get down to pandora. About 5 mins before we landed a man stood up. "EXO packs on, EXO packs on, come on let's go! If you don't have that mask on you'll be unconscious in 20 seconds and you'll be dead in 4 minutes! Let nobody be dead that's very bad on my report"the man yelled out orders. I swiftly grabbed my mask and put it on and turned the diel for air. Breathing in a few breaths making sure it was properly sealed. I felt the ship start to shake more rapidly as it came closer to the ground preparing to land.