Is This Goodbye?

Published 12/24/19 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!(or Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah) It's ALMOST THE END OF THE BOOK AND DECADE!😭 one more page to go then it's all over. Last chapter will be posted tomorrow around 12 am est

Dedicated to kuro-kitsune-kuro your comment from the last chapter had me dying😂I've never been called a little shit before by one of my readers. But i absolutely love it🤣😂🤣

As i was sobbing my heart out. I felt like my life was breaking apart.

I heard multiple gasps coming from the people around me. Gaining my attention. I slowly looked up through blurry eyes. To see a large blue blurry figure walking on six legs towards me.

Blinking my eyes a couple of times to clear my vision of my tears. I saw that it was Atxkxe-tirea. My eyes widen slightly in shock. I hadn't seen her in so long. Where had she been?!

I slowly put Tsu'teys body down on the ground and shakingly brought my hand up to her. She walked closer to me and pressed her head into my hand while closing her eyes, allowing me to pet her a couple of times. Before pulling away. She and I making eye contact and holding it for a couple of moments before looking down at Tsu'tey.

I felt like she was saying goodbye.

I watched in shock as she put her head down to rest on Tsu'teys head. Her body begins to glow a faint vibrant blue color.

Slowly her body begins to turn into a blue mist that was starting to slowly cover Tsu'teys body. I was frozen in complete shock. As i watched her body slowly completely disappear into the blue glowing mist, that looked like it was being absorbed into Tsu'teys body.

Soon the blue mist was gone. Not leaving a single trace of Atxkxe-tirea. I cautiously leaned over Tsu'teys body. My shaky hands cupping the side of his face. My eyes frantically scanning over him. Praying to Eywa that whatever Atxkxe-tirea did would bring him back to me.

Tsu'teys body that was once full bullet holes and cuts. Was now healed. The only trace of any damage was the smeared and dried blood on his chest.

I watched in shock as Tsu'teys eyes shot open with a gasp, taking in a deep breath. A wide smile made its way onto my face. As I tried to hold back a sob. Tears were pouring down my face. I tackled Tsu'teys body to the ground burying my face into his neck. Feeling him tense in shock but soon relaxing. Laughing sobs racked through my body.

I felt Tsu'tey wrap his arms around my body squeezing me tightly to his body.

"You asshole! Your such an ass, do you have any idea what you did to me?! What we're you thinking! Your so fucking stupid!" I yelled while sobbing at him.

I felt him smile against my skin.

"Now you know how i felt when i thought you died last time" he started with a cocky smile.

I pulled away from him with shock clear as day on my face. Slapping him across the chest kinda hard, he started laughing at me. Causing a domino effect across everyone surrounding us.

The once sad and tense atmosphere now was full of relief, happiness, and love.

All their friends and family were ok. Yes, many had lost their lives in the battle but, they were now regarded as heroes who fought for Pandora and the freedom of the people.

I never knew that coming to Pandora that anything like this would happen. I never thought in a million years that i could love someone so much, that i would have such an amazing new family.