water fall

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope this year is amazing for all of you.

Published 1/2/19

The Mune'fxti took me far away from the home tree, far and deep into the jungle. It by the time the Mune'fxti slowed down it was dark. The
Mune'fxti had taken me to a place I had never seen before. I sat upon it's back slowly looking around. I saw a large waterfall that had a blue-green glow.

It was gorgeous to put it simply

It was gorgeous to put it simply. I slid off the Mune'fxti back waking closer to the river that was underneath the waterfall. Bending down to sit on my knees, cupping my hands dunking them underwater then pulling them up to my lips getting a drink. The Mune'fxti coming up next to me also getting a drink. I started to think about how I could return to home tree, everyone would treat me so differently now. But one question stood out more to me, how would I ever face tsu'tey again, would he treat me the same?

Then I felt something strong hit me in my back sending me into the river. It happened so fast I could not even gasp. I sat up my head coming out of the water. I gasped in the needed air and looked to see what had hit me. The Mune'fxti was letting out this weird laugh kinda sound and I then realized what had happened. The Mune'fxti had used its tail to knock me into the river. My Jaw slacked a bit and my eyes narrowed. Then I got an idea and an evil smile came to my face.

I slowly moved closer to the bank of the river. Once I was close enough I shot my upper half of my body out of the river grabbing the Mune'fxti front legs then using all my strength to pull the Mune'fxti into the river. I laughed as it let out a shriek. The Mune'fxti headshot out of the water and snapped it's head to me. Its eyes were narrowed and I knew it was thinking something. I gasped in shock when I was hit in the face with water. It had used its tail to splash water on me. It was now the Mune'fxti turn to laugh. I glared at the Mune'fxti and an evil plan came to mind. I smirked and splashed it.

The water fight lasted a very long time. Until we both agreed that it was a tie. I got out of the river the Mune'fxti following me. I headed over to a large tree and leaned against it. The Mune'fxti came over to me and I knew what it wanted. I leaned forward and moved away from the tree. Just enough room for the Mune'fxti to lay behind me. I leaned back again now resting against them. "So I can't keep calling you
Mune'fxti, I need to give you a name or something" I spoke aloud my thoughts. The Mune'fxti made a grumbling kinda sound. "So are you a boy, or a girl," I asked it? The Mune'fxti made two growls. "So you're a girl" I confirmed to which I got another growl.

Now that I know that they are a girl what should I name you? Then the perfect name came to mind.

"I shall call you...... "