Rage and Blood Lust

A/n so I made a little update on soldaats human body, yes ik she is no longer a human but I still wanted to change her from looking like a video game character into a real person. The image above is Sol as a human, she is played by the actress Kylie Bunbury

Published 11/24/19

I leaned back on my Ikran, her letting go of the mountain side. All the other ikran riders following our movement.

My ikran started to dive down at the air ships. Her large body forcing her down faster than the other. I sped passed Jake.

She grabbed one of the smaller aircraft's by the back propeller using her massive body she threw it into one of the near by mountains. Causing it to explode and it to fall to the forest floor miles below us.

I readied my and started shooting at the cockpits of all the air craft around me.

I spotted one of the aircraft chasing after a younger flyer. My eyes narrowed and I laid as close to the body of my ikran as I could. Commanding her to attack the aircraft.

Quickly she flew after the air craft knocking it into the side of the mountains.

I looked at the biggest war airship. "We need to get bitch down" I hissed to her. Her letting out a battle cry of agreement.  She grabbed another near by aircraft and using her massive body slung it at the ship casting the smaller craft to be destroyed but barely making any damage on the much larger ship.

My ikran dived out of the way as gun fire started to rain heavily down on us.

"Get me close to the ship, I have to take out the gun man" I told her. She quickly dived down close enough for me to land on the ship. Before taking off to go destroy more ships.

Dodging all the gun fire I managed to get close enough to start shooting all the gun man that were sitting on top of the ship.

I quickly crouched down to the ground as a small air craft started to shoot at me. I let go of my gun and notched and arrow onto my bow, releasing the arrow, I watched as it embedded into the cockpits chest.

Running to the edge of the ship I jumped off, only to be quickly caught by my ikran.

I looked up hearing an exploring. My eyes widening as I see trudy's copter on fire, with one of the large aircraft aiming a gun at her.

"GO" I screamed at my ikran forcing her to fly to trudy. My ikran grabbed the front of trudys copter and ripped off the glass. Quickly grabbing trudy in her claws she dived away from the ship just as a missile hit it causing it to explode.

Looking down over my ikrans wing I saw trudy with a oxygen mask on. Looking up at me. From what I can tell she had no major injuries. She smiled up at me and nodded in thanks. I gave my ikran a command to fly to one of the small higher floating mountains to drop trudy off at. Once she was safely out of danger for the most part. I re joined the battle.

Only to freeze in my place seeing an avatar body fall from the back of the large aircraft with the explosives in it. 

"NNNOOOOO, TSU' TEY" I screamed in complete terror. Seeing that the body falling was tsu'tey. Tears streamed down my face, feeling my heart shattering to pieces.  But my sadness was quickly turned into anger. My eyes locked onto where he fell from.

All I felt now was rage and blood lust.