Murder

Published 9/14/19

I had tried finding Jake and grace,  but they were no where to be seen.  I had found Neytiri,  she would glance at me every now and then but never spoke.  Her father, Eytucan, was one of the many lives we had lost.

I walked over to Neytiri.  She turned to me,  her eyes full of sadness,  grief and so many other emotions.  I smiled sadly at her before shocking her by bringing her into a tight hug. 

I felt her stiffen for a moment before her mental walls collapsed,  and her entire body went slack as she gripped onto me for support.

She soon was a sobbing mess as she held onto me.  I held her close letting my own tears fall.

After a couple moments she calmed down.

"You really didn't know this would happen did you" she whispered looking at me.

"Neytiri I swear I had no clue,  I was never involved in anything thoses people did.  I tried everything I could to stop them.  They even locked me up because I was going as they said savage on them" I stated with a small smile. 

She let her own smile cross her face.  "I'm sorry,  I didn't believe you,  I'll get tsu'tey to understand" she told me.

I shook my head,  "it's alright Neytiri,  let him grieve before we try and fix a relationship" I stated. 

She nodded,  and started to walk away. Soon I found grace.  She walked next to me as we followed the omaticaya.  T'challa and imani had found me and walked with me.  Holding onto my hands. 

While I was away from the siblings I had made a sad discovery,  I had found both their parents. Their parents were now with Ewya.

As we were walking grace suddenly collapsed.  My eyes widened.  They were waking us up.  When I looked up I saw tsu'tey walking towards me.

Then I blacked out,  my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body went Slack collapsing to the ground.

---------

When the link bed lid opened I shot up and started throwing punches,  left and right.  Hell I even bit someone.  They were all murderers!  Every single one of them.

I turned to my right,  only managing to be hit with the end of a gun knocking me to the ground.  It wasn't a hard enough hit to knock me out but it was hard enough to make me dizzy giving the soldiers enough time to pin me to the ground and handcuff me.  As they picked me up my legs were still free.

Using my legs I started to thrash and kick any soldier that came near me.

"Your all gonna go to hell for this!  I swear it!" I snarled at them. 

6 more soldiers came to help the three that were trying to pin me down. 

I stopped as I heard the click of a guns safety turning off. 

I looked over my shoulder and see a pistol aimed right at my head. 

I glared at the soldiers,  my eyes full of hatred and blood lust.  I wanted to kill every single person in this room that called themselves a soldier.