how'd you find me

Published 10/27/19

During the day Jake had informed me
that Max the scientist that had helped us escape had contacted him, Grace, and Norm. While they were at base camp. He said that the people on base we're planning a giant attack and that they were planning on bombing the sacred tree.

But i wouldn't let that happen. Not in a million years, i would give my life before i even allowed them anywhere near the sacred tree. They had already taken to much, they have taken almost everything sacred to the Omaticaya. 

They will not be taking anything else. I won't let them. I will fight until my last breath, i will give it my all if it means securing the safety and future of pandora and the Omaricaya.

Today was the day, the day that would decide our fate. They of the last battle, there will be one winner and one loser. Many will die, fighting.

----------------------
I had taken my Ikran and flown to the floating mountains. I needed time to myself. I knew what could happen today. I knew i could lose Tsu'tey. I knew he could lose me. That's why i have to tell him what i found out. But how?

I stood on one of the many cliffs of the floating mountains. I was alone, my Ikran flying and enjoying her time in the sky. I sat down my legs hanging over the edge of the cliff. My eyes scanning over the beautiful scenery, watching as mountains floated by and disappeared into the clouds.

I closed my eyes as a gentle gust of wind blew through my hair. Lettings myself relax for a moment.

I opened them when i heard an ikran land behind me. Already know who it probably was i didn't turn around.

A pair of legs appeared on either side of me and a set of arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a sigh of content. Leaning back against Tsu'teys well-built chest. Feeling him rest his chin on my shoulder.

"How'd you know i was here," i asked him.

"I know you, my love. You are my mate, i will always find you" he whispered and buried his nose in my neck. Causing me to giggle. I felt his lips move into a smile and he lightly pecked my neck.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" i stated feeling content.

"After we win this war, we can. We can do whatever we want" he started tightening his arms around me.

I cast my gaze downwards. Would this be the right time to tell him? It's been eating away at me for some time now.

"What's wrong," Tsu'tey asked me?

I turned around now facing him. His arms still wrapped around me. As i sat on my legs.

"Tsu'tey, i-i need to tell you something" i stated feeling nervous, placing my hands on his chest, keeping my eyes down not being able to make eye contact.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Tsu'tey questioned worried trying to make eye contact.

"Tsu'tey, i'm- I'm ********"