its gonna take more than that to kill him

Published 12/4/19

Ushering my ikran forward, letting out a battle cry filled with my rage. We charged forward.

My head snapped back to look over my shoulder hearing 1000's ikran screeches. 1000's upon 1000's of ikrans we're flying down from the mountains coming to join in the fight.

"Thank you Eywa" I whispered. Before I refocused on what I was doing. My ikran flew down close enough to where the loading bay of the aircraft was.

I jumped off her back landing on the loading bay of the aircraft that had killed Tsu'try with a roll, before jumping back to my feet.

"YOUR ALL GONNA PAY" I screamed pulling my blades off my hips slicing every human that got close to me. Their blood splattering onto my body and staining my blades. I dodged oncoming bullets as I killed every human I saw.

"THIS IS FOR TSU'TEY, MY MATE YOU BASTERDS TOOK FROM ME" I screamed killing the last human in the bay by cutting his head off.

I was breathing heavy, tears of anger and sadness falling from my eyes freely. I didn't even notice I had started crying while fighting. My fists clenched around my blades handles. Trying to hold back a sob. I fell to my knees dropping my blades.

My hands moving to my stomach where my unborn child lays.

" im sorry, my little one" I sobbed.

My head shot up hearing an explosion, the airship I was in had started leaning to one side causing all the cargo to slide. I jumped to my feet running to the opening of the bay. Jumping off the edge. My ikran caught me on her back.

"Thank you girl" i whispered rubbing the side of her neck.

I watched as the ship hit the side of the mountains, losing the side of one of its wings. Crashing to the ground and exploding. Sending shrapnel into the air.

One down, one to go. I looked to the second ship only to gasp in horror. On the side of the ship was Jake

Jake was barely hanging onto the side of the ship with a white missile in his hand. Gunshots we're going off as bullets were shot at him. My eyes spotted Colonel Miles Quaritch shooting at him.

Pulling my gun off my back i aimed at the battered. Holding down the triggered i started shooting at him. Giving jake enough time to through the missile into the propeller of the ship.

Causing another explosion, blowing jake off the ship.

I commanded my ikran to dive after jake. I couldn't let anyone else die.

But jake disappeared into the tops of the trees before i could catch him.

Jumping off my ikrans back. I dived after jake.

Using what I learned from Tsu'tey, i maneuvered my body to land and slide off the giant leaves.

When I landed on the ground I spotted jake with a few minor injuries, chasing after him I grabbed him by his shoulders from behind scaring him. He spun around seeing me. Relief was all over his face seeing it was me.

"Thank God your ok" he breathed hugging me to him tightly.

"Why didn't you answer your radio collar" he demanded.

I raised a hand to my neck feeling that the collar was no longer there and that my neck was bare.

I smiled at him nervously and shrugged my shoulders at him. He rolled his eyes at me. Letting out an irritated sigh.

"Jake we have bigger things to worry about" I stated, looking up at the falling aircraft.

"You know just as much as I do, that it's gonna take a hella lot more than that to kill that bastard" I hissed.