pick!!!

Published 1/10/19

So I have a couple of books ideas in mind or would like to start back up. I'm going to give you some small summaries along with characters that I have either drawn or come up with. Plz vote!! The names underlined are the potential romance characters please vote on who you would like to see paired up with my character in the story!

I'm interested in writing a story about either

Dr Stone (Senku, Hyoga, Kinro)

Planet of the Apes (blue eyes)

Black Clover (Yami, Nozel, Zora)

Transformers (Optimus, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, KnockOut, PredaKing)

fairy gone (Free, Wolfran)

Dr.Stone #New 👇

This is Soga Mizuki, meaning beautiful moon

This is Soga Mizuki, meaning beautiful moon. She is a 17 year old high school student with an attitude problem. In school her best friend was Senku, the crazy genius of her school.
           Mizuki was a trouble maker in her school, constantly getting into fights and getting suspended. Yet she had A's in all her classes. Her outer appearance may seem cold but inside she has a gentle fragile heart. So what happens when all life on planet earth becomes imprisoned in stone? How will Mizuki react to when she breaks out of her stone prison over 3700 years?

Your eyes 👇 already published

I've been on my own since I was little

I've been on my own since I was little.  I lost my family to the Simion flu.  I live in the red woods. I have been there for years staying away from humans and apes.  Until one day I was seen by 2 young apes by a river.

The one who had caught my attention had bright blue eyes.  I was scared so I ran from them. Not long after I ran I had found a human male. He did not see me thank goodness.  But what caught my attention was what was in his hand.  He held a gun pointing it at the two apes I had seen earlier.

The man was going to shoot them.  But I saved them I took the bullet without a thought.  I would have never thought my life would change from that action but it did

Dragon's clover 👇 already published

It wasn't supposed to happen.
I wasn't supposed to meet them.
I was just passing through.
I was never meant to become a magic Knight.
I was never meant to feel this in my heart.
They were never meant to fall for me.
But they did.
How can I choose who can have my heart?
If I don't even have it myself.

Akaruku moyasu,  a 25-year-old mage with a three-leaf clover grimoire,  that holds so many secrets.  Was passing through a town in the Clover Kingdom when it erupted into flames. Screams of civilians fill the air. As the Dead awoke from their graves.

Catching the attention of 2 magic Knight captains and 1 certain sharp tooth redhead. That all want her in one way or another.  Whether it be her joining their squad,  or having her heart.

An Eagle, A Bull, A Trickster, fighting for the heart of a dragon

Transformers👇(her robot body)

My name is Elizabeth Xavier and I'm the daughter Charles Xavier

My name is Elizabeth Xavier and I'm the daughter Charles Xavier. My father gave his life to save everyone when I was just a baby I never got to meet him. My mother taken by grief took her life when I was 16. I've managed to live on my own since then. But I have one major secret, I'm a mutant like my father but instead of having the ability of a telepath I have the ability to transform into a giant mechanical robot. Growing up with this ability and trying to hide it was nearly impossible because my emotions would be the cause of my transformation. But As I Grew Older I managed to control it. I now express my emotions by painting, reading and racing.

If you have any other suggestion plz comment! You don't have to pick 3 I have up top!

I'm interested in writing a story about either

Dr Stone

Planet of the Apes

Black Clover

Transformers (live movie series, robots in disguise and transformers Prime)

fairy gone