The End

Published 12/25/19 last chapter for this book😭😭

So where my crazy readers who stayed up to read the very last chapter? Cuz I'm sure y'all r out there🤣😂

Now it was time for the ending. It was time for everyone to go home. For the humans to go back to earth. And for Jake to become who he was always destined to be. A true Navi. He would no longer have a human body.

And well for Tsu'tey and I. It was time for us to have our happily ever after. We had taken T'challa and his sister in and now thought of them as our own. In a couple of months, they would become a big sister and big brother.

Tsu'tey and I couldn't be happier with life. He was the head male warrior and i was the head female warrior.

Time skip **

I looked up at the stars my 2-month-old baby girl and boy sleeping soundly in my arms.  Ya, that's right, two. Tsu'tey and I had twins.

Everything was right with Pandora. Tsu'tey and i we're perfect. Jake and Neytiri and just announced the other day that they were expecting a baby.

Jake and Neytiri were now the head of the clan. No shocker there.

I looked over my shoulder hearing footsteps. Seeing Tsu'tey with T'challa and Imani holding onto both his hands.  They came over and sat down next to me.

Imani sat next to Tsu'tey while T'challa sat in his lap. He was definitely a daddy's boy for sure. He looked up to Tsu'tey so much. I leaned my head on Tsu'teys shoulder. Him laying his head on top of mine, but not without kissing it first.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you more" i responded back.

"And i love you most" he whispered back smiling gently.

"I love you to infinity and beyond" I replied back not wanting to lose the battle.

"My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never" stated poetically.

I giggled loudly "have you been going through my old poetry books?"

"Maybe" he mumbled before going quite.

"Thank you for everything" he whispered breaking the quite.

"For what" i questioned?

"Everything. For being you. For loving me. Forgiving me such a beautiful family. I could go on and on" he started naming off.

I giggled at him. After the war, Tsu'tey had relaxed a lot. He was no longer the big, serious, scary Navi.

"When did you start to falling in love with me" i whispered noticing that all the kids fell asleep.

"I think i started to accept my feelings for you when we were training and you pinned me" he hummed out.

"What about you" he whispered back running his fingers through my hair.

"I think i started to accept my feelings for you when you taught me how to "ride" a dire horse" i whispered back with a giggle.

He hummed in response.

"Your the best thing to have ever happened to me, don't you ever leave me" i whispered out.

"Same goes for you, my love" he responded back.

We were the picture-perfect image of a family.

And we lived happily ever after

Or did we?

Nah I'm just kidding they did. Or did they?

A/n omg it's over?! This was the very last chapter! I'm crying rn. This story has a very important spot in my heart. When I first started this book, I never thought it would ever finish or become so popular! It's so incredible! I love each and every one of you. This book is all for you guys. Yes, ik that there are a lot of issues but i fully intend to fix everything!!! You guys only deserve the best.

It's not been easy trying to keep this book updated. You see, when i started this book i think i was a sophomore or freshman in HS. I'm a junior at the moment and I'm trying to figure out my life. The last couple of years have been really hard for me. I've had countless sleepless nights. But i always tried to make time to write chapters. Cuz it wasn't fair to all of you waiting for this book to be updated. So thank you all for staying and helping me grow this book! I'm so grateful to u all😭❤

And who knows, maybe when the rest of the avatar movies come out ill make a second book! So in 2021 you better watch out for part 2!!!!