Let Her Walk Among Us

published 10/2/19

It had grown dark by the time we reached the sacred tree. I had lost myself in its beauty.

As Tsu'tey carried me down the path. My eyes scanned the all the Omaticaya sitting on the ground their braids connected to the glowing ground.

I looked back up at Tsu'tey who held a very serious look on his face. His eyes flickered down to me for a moment before going straight back out in front of him "you are going to be fine" he started.

My eyes went back to the large beautiful sacred tree noticing the pulsing of the glow in its roots.

Looking over next to me I could see Jake carrying my limp naked avatar body.

Carefully and gently Tsu'tey set me down on the ground next to my avatar body, in front of Mo' at.

Tickling sensation feeling the glowing vines start to crawl over my skin.

"The great mother may choose to save all that she is" Mo' at gestured to me.

"In this body." She continued, gesturing to my avatar body.

"Is that possible?" I heard Jake question.

"She must pass through the eye of Eywa and return.....But, Jake Sully,......... she is very weak." Mo' at stated her eyes looking between jake and Tsu'tey.

" hang on, Sol. They're going to fix you up." Jake said reassuringly coming to sit next to me setting one of his hands on my back and the other hand on my head.

Then the ceremony begun

"Hear us please, All Mother." Mo' at called out.

"Eywa, help her" the Omaticaya echoed.

"Take this spirit into you...... And breathe her back to us." Mo'at continued.

"Let her walk among us..."

"...as one of The People." Mo'at called out.

By this point I was barely conscious my entire body was wrapped in the thin soft glowing roots of the Sacred tree.

I slowly move my body reaching my hand up.

"Tsu'tey" I called out weakly.
Within moments he was in my view his much larger hand gently holding mine. Jake's face soon appeared standing over me.

"Sol" Tsu'tey whispered.

"I'm with her Tsu'tey" I whispered to him. Feeling this light fluttery connection in my soul.

My eyes then glanced up to Jake. "She's real Jake" I whispered.

My vision then started to go blurry.

"Sol? Sol, please. Sol! What's happening?" Jakes panicked voice echoed in the back ground.

I closed my eyes, as my body went completely limp.  Seeing a very bright white light flash through my eyes.  All sound around me stopping completely.

Pictures then began appearing, flashing before me. No picture were alike, some images were from my time on Earth with my tribe while others were of my time here on Pandora.

3rd person

" what's happening?!" Jake questioned frantically. Looking to Mo' at and Neytiri for answers.

Tsu'tey was deathly quiet staring down at his limp soulmate who's  body had grown cold and numb.

He held his breath, before quickly moving over to Sol's Avatar body. Gently cupping her face he awaits for her to open her eyes.

But she doesn't.

The End...

Hahaha u thought that, that was it?! Oh no the war hasn't even started yet! Also the second chapter should be up in the next couple minutes to an hour