one of the people

For the next chapter should I make it a lemon?  Plz vote!
Published 8/1/19

I looked over to jake and he looked over at me.  I gave him a small nod with a smile as we walked out of the room.  The whole tribe was there. 

Once we walked out everyone stood up.

We stopped infront of eytukan.

"You are now a son and daughter of the Omaticaya.  You are part of The People" Eytukan spoke in na'vi as he puts one hand on Jake's shoulders and the other on mine.

Soon the whole tribe was connected.  With Jake and I at the center of it.  I looked over to tsu'tey as he puts his hand on my shoulder.  I smiled at him which he returned.  His eyes were full of pride as they gazed down at me.

Once the sun set tsu'tey and myself snuck off without anyone noticing.  He had told me earlier he had wished to show me something,  very important to the people.

We ran through the glowing jungle letting out some laughs every now and then. 

I came to a slow halt as I spotted many beautiful glowing tree's with long purplish Pink vines hang off them.  They were so beautiful.

Tsu'tey looked back at me with a smile and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together.

"Come" he said the word so gently.

As we walked deeper into the trees.  I couldn't see past the trees.

" this is a place for prayers to be heard. And sometimes answered." He stated letting go of my hand reaching for the glowing vines. 

He held 3 in his hand gently.

I watched in aw as he grabbed his braid and connected it to the vine. 

" we call these trees Utraya Mokri. The Tree of voices.  The voice of our ancestors." He said looking at me gently. 

I looked and gently grabbed a set of two vines.  Grabbing my braid I brought it to the vine like tsu'tey did.  I let out a small gasp as I heard young children laughing and Adults talking.

"I hear them" I whispered looking to tsu'tey in awe.

"They live, Sol" he whispered to me getting closer to me. "Within Eywa" he continued.

"You are Omaticaya now. You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree." He said gently looking into my eyes.  Bringing his hand up he cupped my neck gently.  But he quickly drew his hand back and  began to walk away. 

" and you may choose a man. We have many fine men.

"Aseey is a good hunter. "

I starred at his back.
"I don't want Aseey"

"Fpaar is a good healer" he continued.

"He is a good healer" I whispered getting closer to him, feeling my heart speed up.

When I spoke he spun around and looked down at me. 

I reached forward and gently grabbed his hands.  I looked down at them and started to gently trace his palm.

"But... I've already chosen." I whispered not looking at him.

"But this man must also choose me. "
I said looking up at him.  Our eyes locking.  His eyes were gentle but full of shock.

He opened his mouth to speak.