You Promised!!

Published 12/16/19

Jake looked at me seriously, "Go. Go and help the others on the ground. I'll take care of him" Jake stated.

My eyes widen and my jaw slightly dropped. My hand snapped forward grabbing onto his forearm. "Are you insane!" I snapped at him thinking he hit his head one to many times when he fell.

"I know what I'm doing Sol, all this mess was caused by me. I'm the one who told them everything about the omaticaya. Hell, i almost got you killed!! This is my fight, so please...Go.. find the others, help them fight." Jake said with hidden sadness in his voice.

I stared at him for a couple of moments before slowly nodding seeing how serious jake was. This was something jake needed to do. This was the only way he could ever forgive himself for what happened to home tree.

I pulled jake into a hug. Praying that we would have many more in the future and that this would not be the last one. "I trust you jake, you're my brother now.  I love you. You better not get your dumbass killed or ill beat your ass." I started jokingly feeling a single tear run down the side of my face.

Jake and i held each others gazes for a few more moments. "Go, Sol. I'll see you later. After i kick some ass" jake stated lightly pushing me back.

I stared for a few more moments. Memorizing him, i never wanted to forget what jake looked like. He's now my brother, my family. I nodded at him, looking at him one last time before running off into the thick trees.

_-------------time skip----+-+---------

After almost an hour, all the surving humans on the ground surrendered to us.

We had a great victory, but it costed us so many lives.

As i walked away from the battle field i stumbled upon a small clearing.

Buts that not what caught my attention. What caught my attention was the body laying sprawled out on the grassy floor.

My body went numb, my knees gone weak and shaky. I slowly took small hobbling steps towards the body. Only to fall to my knees by their head.

Sobs raked my body as my hands covered my mouth. Tears pouring down my face. The body belonged to my one and only. It belonged to tsu'tey.

I wrapped my arms around tsu'teys shoulders pulling his once warm body close to mine. One hand cupping the back of his head. Making his head rest where my shoulder and neck meet. 

Sobs had taken over my body. The world around me was nothing but a blur.

"You fucking idiot! What we're you thinking?! You promised me! You promised US, that you would come back to us. You broke your word! So you better wake up and make it up to us!! You can't leave me like this Tsu'tey" i sobbed into his body. That was now shaking from how badly my own was.

Soon it became hard to breath from how hard i was sobbing.

What i didn't notice, was that Jake, Norm, Grace, Neytiri, Trudy and a few other Navi. Neytiri was carrying human makes body in her arms. While his avatar body was being watched by some other warriors.  Had heard my sobs and came to check on me only to freeze and watch me with pitty as i sobbed over my dead mate and father of my unborn child.

Jake reached out to me and was about to call out my name only to be stopped by  Neytiri who had held her arm out in front of him. Shaking her head at him.

Jake then just watched on in pitty, as he watched the woman who he considers a sisters cry.

Tsu'tey was truly gone, he was dead and with Eywa. He left his mate and unborn child all alone.

Or did he? Find out in the next chapter🤨😜
P.s there's only 2 chapters left!!😭😭