I didn't know

Published 8/29/19

So I decided for some reason to publish a second chapter this week!  Isn't that exciting!  For some reason I've been having  a strong urge to publish more chapters for this book.  I've even written quite a few chapters.  In a single day I wrote 4 more chapters!  Hope u enjoy!  Plz dont forget to like and comment!!

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a room gently laying on a pile of leaves.  I quickly got up seeing grace and jake already up with neytiri standing next to jake.  We quickly made our way down the winding roots of hometree.

I spotted tsu'tey sitting with some warriors talking to eytukan.

"Tsu'tey" I called out.

His head shot in my direction.  He stood up quickly and made his way to me as I made my way to him.  His arms wrapped around me pulling me tightly against his tall frame.  His head ducking into my neck breathing in my scent. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist my head pressed tightly against his chest.

"I was so worried you would not awaken"  he whispered. 

"I'm sorry,  but we don't have time,  jake must explain something.  Please do not hate me after you hear him" I whispered the last part.

But before he could question me.

Jake gained everyones attention.

" Eytukan,  I have something to say." He stated his face full of urgency.

I released my self from tsu'tey and made my way to stand next to grace.

"Speak,  jake sully" Eytukan commanded

"A great evil is upon us... The sky people are coming... To destroy home tree." He said frantically,  looking at neytiri at the end.

" look, tell them they're gonna be here soon." He pleaded but turned back to Eytukan.

" you have to leave, or you're gonna die. " he pleaded with them.

"Are you certain of this?" Mo'at commanded her eyes scanning each one of us, searching for any signs of a lie.

"Look, they sent me here to learn your ways so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it." He stated looked defeated and broken. 

I watched as neytiri grabbed jake.  The look on her face made my heart break for her.

" what are you saying, Jake? You knew this would happen?" She asked her eyes frantic, pleading for him to say no.

After a moment he answered. "Yes"

My head snapped to tsu'tey as he stepped forward his eyes on me. 

"Did you know this would happen" he commanded stopping infront of me. 

Tears gathered in my eyes. " No! No No.  I swear on everything thing that I am, tsu'tey that I didn't know this was going to happen." I cried out as he looked away from me.  I grabbed his hands in mine. 

"I love the Omaticaya!  They are my family.  I love the forest,  I love home tree.  I love you tsu'tey.  I swear if I knew anything about this I would have told you the day you met me." I cried as tears poored down my face.

" I do not believe you" he stated coldly and pulled his hands away from mine stepping back away from me.

"I trusted you! I trusted you!!  I gave you everthing I could give!" He snapped at me,  making more tears erupt from my eyes.

"You will never be one of The People!" He growled at me.  His eyes full of betrayal, and saddness.

His harsh words hurt more than any physical pain