Second Test

I succed to break the ball with bare hand while avoiding the angry eel without even taking a punch to it. I just feel sory to that thing that it have to suffer like a tool and so here I am in Evankhell floor waiting for the second test.

Finally I can hear they make an announcement, the games is to decrease 400 regulars to 200 and every regular can used anything that’s necessary. It means that it’s gone be a war field, people will try to kill whoever across their sight. I just need to hide until the count reach 200, that's the wise decision.
I was crawling out from where I am when I smelled blood in the air, the shouting from a gun and screaming from people, so the battle has begun. The first priority is find a hideout for a moment, I still crawling try to avoid any physical encounter when I sense an arrow come closer to me, I just to dodge don’t make useless effort. The arrow come from my right back so I tilt my body a little to a left and bow my head to the ground. The arrow flew through me and land not far from my head, okay that’s enough. I grab that arrow, scout my body and predict where it came from when I finally sure I throw it back barehand like a spear, for a split second I can hear someone screaming and fall to the ground.
Maybe crawling out is not a best idea to escape, cause you’ll never know from where the attack will appear like that arrow, but thanks for my skill it’s not a big deal. And if I show myself openly my act of deffense will attract people and that’s a bad idea.
That old man said I have to stay low, what a lot of demand in this kind of battle, but the order is still an order.
After crawling for a moment I see an open space and in front of me stand a boy with thin black sword
‘is that a needle?’
I observe that boy and there’s nothing special about him, but how he can have a needle? In front of him stand a poly eyed races. That boy take a stand and get ready
‘his stand is not too good, and is he going to attack that poly eyed’ I try to guess his next move
“sst hey” trying grab his attention
He startled and look at me, he quite shocked when he realize i was already prone beneath not far from his right food.
“what are you going to do?” I ask him
He just stared at me
“he’s not dangerous, he just want to find a place to sleep, you don’t need to hurt him” I whisper to him
I can see that his eyes start to get relax after hearing my explanation, at that time I can sense someone stronger coming closer.
“Hey stop” a boy with blue hair coming closer
‘that’s khun family, oh no i cann’t get closer to him, he is the most dangerous species, he’s cunning, i got to stay away from him’
I take a step away from that scene, that’s Khun boy looks like that he’s not going to hurt that black hair boy. So I continue to find a good hideout, A few moment later I find a big rock and lean back, observe my surround and finally relieved to find a good spot to hide. I wait for a moment then take a peek to located another regular closed to me, now what I need to do is wait and fortunately I don’t need to wait longer. A voice from speaker announce that the regulars has reach 200 people and we are straight to the next game and that was we have to make a friend of three people in 5 minute and that we have to touching some part of teammate bodies to consider it as a succes.
‘that’s mean that you have to be a teammate with people those who fight you before’ I chuckled and thinks that’s very interesting.
‘wait I don’t have time to relax, I need to find two teammates as soon as possible’
I located some people and when I approced I can see there are already two people who saking their hand.
‘that’s great, I can save my time’
I get closed to them
“need an extra” I smiled at them
“we still have time” they turn away without looking at me
‘i was decline succesfully’ I sighed
Well what you’re expecting from 8 years girl standing in front of you try to make a teammate in this battlefield. They need to approach someone more powerfull.
But I cann't give up right now, I should persuade them
“hey” I shout at them, and make they turn back to face me
I take a few step lightly, jump and then do a flip back passing trough their head and land behind them. They turn around and I can see admiration they are trying to hide from their eyes, and I find that’s so funny cause I already can do that thing when I was a lot younger.
“interesting now?” I ask confidently
“is only that you can do?” they look at me as if asking another attraction
‘they are pushing their limit’
I sighed holding back
“no, but I cann’t show it to you right now.so?”
“that’s good enough right” another man shook a head and flash a glance at each other
“okay then” one of them held his hand out to me, I took it and shake his hand and smile at booth of them.