Together Again

There's a Reason Why I didn't Make Y/N Fight Reflejo ( You'll Know Laaatteerrr >u<)
Finally They Together Again.
I'm Sorry for Any Grammar Mistake.

Y/N Open Her Eyes and She See a Sky in front of Her, an Unlimited Bright Sky, She Scrunching Her Eyes because of the Sudden Bright, the Wind Blow Her Hair, She Squirm Her Toes and Feel Nothing Beneath Her. She Looks Down and Can See the Top of the Tree Beneath Her.

‘Am I Flying?’
‘Is It a Dream?’

“So You’ve Woken Up?”
A Voice Startled Her, She Tilted Her Head and Looking Up. Beta is Carrying Her...Flying. Her Eyes Wide Open and She Squirm in His Grip.

“Hey, What are You Doing, Stop It!!” 
Beta Warning, only make Her to Move Her Body More.
“Stop It, or I’ll Let You Fall!!”
She Immediately Stop, Remembering Her Position and if She Fall from this High with Her Condition. It Won’t End Well, She Sighed.
“That’s Better” Beta Said.

Right… about Her Condition, She Raised Her Hands Up and Feel Her Body is still Weak, eventhough Better than Before. That Needle is Absorb Her Strange….No!! More than That….She Raised Her Hands and Touch Her Heart….It’s Beating….It’s Still There…What Happened before, as if Something Pulling Out Her Heart from Her Body….She didn’t Feel a Pain…. It’s just Everything Went Black and Cold…Her Body Shivering.
Beta Can Feel Her Body Trembling, He is Going to Ask Her but..
“Where are You Going to Take Me?” She Ask.
“Finishing Something” He Said Short.
They Fly In into the Workshop, He Lay Her Gently and Leaned Her on the Wall.
“It’s Better if You Leave This Tower. Good Byee” His Face looked Sad
Beta turned around and Leave Her.

‘Wait, What He Mean by Good Byee?’

She try to Getting Up but Her Leg Giving Up on Her. Vaguely She Can Hear Bam and Wang Nan Voice, She Furrow Her Brow, and Their Voice getting Clearer. She Struggling to Getting Up and Use the Wall as Her Support. She Coming Out and See Beta Stab Wang Nan with His Hands. She Could Hear Bam and Khun Voice Scream. She Clenched Her Fist and Run, She Stand between Wang Nan and Beta but Quickly She Fall and Kneeled. 

“Y/N!!” Both Khun and Bam Shout Out Her Name.
“Move!”
She Ignored Beta Warning and Raised Her Arm Covering Wang Nan.
“You Cann’t Fight Me with Your Condition, You’re just Doing Useless Thing!”
She Stay Silent and Keep Staring at Beta.
“Stop It! Why are You Doing This!!” Bam Desperately Begging Him to Stop.
“Good Damn It, Where’s the Other” Khun trying to Contact His Other Teammates and make Them Come in Time if Not....
“Because I Want You to Suffer, Loosing Everything You Have. See Everything that’s Important to You are Taken from Your Hand, while the Things You could Do, is Only Look in Despair” Beta Said Calmly. Y/N put Her Arm as A Support and She Pulled Up Her Body and Give Beta a Twisting Kick. That Kick make Beta Jump Off and Give Some Distance. Y/N Land on the Ground Harsly and She Panted. Her Body still Cann’t Move as She Wished.
Beta Snickering and Clasping His Hands but His Gaze turn Coldly. He Walking Closer to Her
Beta Looks Closely to Y/N “This is What You Ask!” Beta Raised His Hands. Y/N is too Weak to Do Anything.
“No!!” Bam Scream.

Suddenly There’s a Spear Throw from Behind Beta’s Back, and make Him to Jump Off from Y/N and Wang Nan. Y/N Sighed in Relieved, just a Little bit More, She Can Move Freely.
She turned Her Gaze “Mr.Wang Nan, are You Okay?”
“Yes!” He Coughing Blood.

 Crocodile Came with Lauroe, Lauroe Said that There’s Something in Beta’s Head. Lauroe Do Something and Beta Throwing Up, Something Like a Little Snake Coming Out. Crocodile trying to Catch It but Beta Grabbed it Faster. He Hold It in His Hands, Y/N take a Glance and See Miss Yeon Standing in the Doorway Aiming Her Fire. Y/N Standing Up Circling His Hands in Beta Shoulder and the Other Grabbed Beta Hand Which Hold the Parasyte. That’s make Easier for Yeon and She Blowing Up the Parasyte with Her Fire.
Beta Shocked, He turned His Head and Y/N Smile, He Throw Y/N to the Back, Wang Nan Getting Up and Summon Bam.