NIGHT WITH KHUN (FILLER STORY)

AUTHOR NOTE

Long Time No See

I Decided to Make it after There's Many Request about it Regarding Valentine Days.

and the Winner goes to Elisabeth

A Night with Khun Aguero Agnes

it should be Romantic but with His Attitude...Hahahaha (Laugh Awkwardly)

I Want to still Connect it with the Main Story, so if You Wish More Fluffy Romantic Scene, I should make it in Other Dimension or in Modern Way.

It's a bit of Teaser of What is going to Happen...Confusing...Same....Hahahaha

Next Filler is in May...You could Suggest what kind of Theme and Whose the Main Character...it could be Anyone

Comment...Review....

Happy Valentine Days

Thanks and Enjoyed

“Are You Lost Your Mind??!!.. Even if You’re the Best Light Bearer, Attacking According Your Plan is a Suicide…Khun!! ..Let’s Find Another Way!” Boro Try to Bargain.
“We Don’t have Many Time, This is the Only Way!” Khun Said Firmly, as Saying, Do What I Say or Let’s Die here.

“She’ll Do it!”
All Head Tilt Immediately toward the Voice and Saw Mugi, who Sit on Pierro’s Shoulder Pointed Out His Hand and Poking Her Cheek.
She Tilt Her Head Slowly after Receiving the *Are You Sure* Gaze from the Others.
She Look Closely toward the Creature, that Use Her as a Ride Casually and Send Her to the Hell, as it an Usuall Thing as taking the Air to Breath.
She Narrowing Her Sight, yet Mugi Ignore Her by Saying Slowly.
“The Master Said, that You have to Do This, No one else could Do it without Losing Their Life!”
“And You Think I could Make Throught it Savely??” 
“Well..Who Knows?!…You've Need to be Very Carefull if You Want to Get Back in Peace!” Mugi Said Casually.
She Scoff, Roll Her Eyes, Sighing Hard, Turn Her Body and Walking Closer toward Khun. 
“You’ve Hear Him…so What should I Do??”
“Do You Sure…You could do This??”
“Are You Sure…You could make Me Back Save?!” She Asking Back
“Well..??!”
“Hey!!” Y/N Shock, Saw How Khun, Not even Trying to Put Her in Ease.

‘Didn’t He at least make Me Feel in Ease!!’

“Go Back, it’s Not to Late!” Khun take a Glance from the Corner of His Eyes.
Y/N Keep Her Smile.

‘He haven’t Change Much…have He?!!...My Cunning Awkward Friend’

“And Let Your Brilliant Idea Go to a Waste??!… No, Mr. Khun!…at least Trust Me!!… and Let Me be Your Sword!”

Khun Eyes Widened in Shock…Feeling He have Hear it before.

“at least Trust Me and I’ll be Your Sword…Clean the Way from You…just make Sure to Make Me to Come Back Save!!” She Smile.

“Khun….Mr. Khun??!” 
Pierro Voice make Khun Wake Up from His Own Mind and Look at Her Closely.
“What’s Wrong…are You Change Your Mind??” She Ask Taunting and a little bit Wishing to Escape the Death as Far as Possible.

“You Better Not Ruin it!!” Khun Cold and Calculating Gaze Come back,  Together with His Firm Tone.
Pierro Smile, while Turn Her Body around Confidently She Said “Watch Me…Watch Me Carefully…Mr. Khun!” She Walk Straight forward.

Khun Look at Her Closely.

‘I’m a Soul without a Body…My Wish for Come to This Tower is to Finally Find a Body to Reside My Wanderer Soul!’