The Bet

“Whats wrong Bam?”  Khun run to Bam
“The black March, theres something happen to Black March” Bam breathing hard and he hold the Black March tighter
When they still concern about Bam they don’t realize that Aanak suddenly stop her attack to Lauroe and watch at Bam suspiciously. When Aanak ignited her weapon she can fell her weapon vibrate and its just mean one thing,  that theres  another weapon which same like hers, one of  master Ashul Edwarus weapons of the 13 months.
She watch Bam intently and she recognize Black March in Bam’s hand. When Aanak still observe Bam, two other member of Lauroe team grab the blanket that cover Lauroe body and drag Lauroe back to their room.
“What are you doing” Lauroe scream to his team who suddenly drag him back
“Theres no way we will win fight that monster, its not worth it to risk your life just for a bonus game” one of them answer while still dragging Lauroe back to their room.
After back to their team room the other two breathing hard because they run fast try to escape from Aanak and they fell relieved can out from the battle, on the contrary Lauroe was sulking and wrap his body with his blanket. He feel upsate because he fell they surrender to fast and he cann’t do anything about it.

The rule said if a team return to their room during the crown game, its considered a forteit and they can no longer participate. So it decided for the second round Aanak team wins

“Bam are you okay?” Y/N voice concern
“Yes, it’s a bit better now”  Bam still breathing hard and that’s make Y/N and the other worry. Suddenly they feel an energy coming closer to them, and suddenly a hard blast blowing through them, fortunately Rak was guarding them with his spear, instinctively Y/N standing protectively in front of Bam who still crouching while hold Black March tightly, Khun and Rak standing beside her ready with their weapon and when the smoke clear they can see Aanak was standing in their team room with her weapon guarding up.
Its look like finaly Black March calm down and Bam looking up at Aanak who barging in to their room confused.
“Give me that weapon” Aanak suddenly outburst make them startled
“what are you doing? You are not allowed barging in to other team room” Khun warn her but Aanak don’t even take a glance at him, she just staring at Bam
“Hey black hair boy how do you get that weapon?”
Khun doesn’t understand how Aanak  can recognize about Black March
“Why do you ask”  Bam ask Aanak calmly
“You shouldn’t have that weapon” Aanak answer Bam
Suddenly Shibisu approaching Aanak and scream at her because he get off from the throne and that’s make their team lose. Aanak explain that she want Bam's weapon, Shibisu doesn’t understand what's so special about Bams weapon so he grab Aanak shoulder and scold her. That’s make Aanak angry, the pulse in her head twitching cause Shibisu shouted in her ear and he insult the weapon so she pinch his index finger with her index and thump, she give Shibisu's finger a pressing that makes his finger swallow and push his hands off from her shoulder.
“how you dare to say Black March one of  master Ashul Edwarus weapons of the 13 months as a stupid weapon” Aanak take a glance pass her shoulder to Shibisu
Shibisu eyes wide open and his face shock
“that was a Black March the weapon that the king of the tower give to their daughter? But how you know about it?” Shibisu ask Aanak still shock.
“because I’m the daughter of Jahad the King of the tower”
Shibisu froze, his eyes and mouth wide open with the statement Aanak said
Aanak didn’t care with the shock Shibisu have and she continued
“the weapon in my hands is the Green April, it’s also one of  master Ashul Edwarus weapons of the 13 months, so it can be resonance with each other when they close, you can feel it to right”
“yes a little bit” Bam answer Aanak question while look at Black March in his hand and remember what happen before when Black March behave.
“that weapon not supposed to be in a hand beside Jahad Princess, you don’t have the right to have it so give it to me right now” Aanak reached out her hand to Bam.
“ I cann’t, I cann’t give you the Black March, Yuri let me borrowed this weapon so I should only return this to her” Bam stare back at Aanak and grip Black March tightly
“I already warn you but it seems you don’t know your place, so I just need to show it to you”
Aanak raise up her weapon above her head and suddenly you can feel a wind blowing up, the tension start to building up and all of Bam’s team standing in their guard. But when Aanak try swinging her sword she cann’t do it, she trying hard to pull it until the angry mark filling her temple but it didn’t budge. Aanak think it was Shibisu so she turned her head to him and send a death glare but Shibisu just look at her dumbfounded.
Aanak looked up and see Mr. Lero ro grab her weapon.
“it’s look like you’re the one who didn’t know your place Aanak Jahad, you have lose the game because you left the throne so go back to your room. I won’t let you behave anymore ” Mr. Lero ro look down on her and watch her intently. He releasing the sword that had been held and make Aanak stumble a little.
“I understand” Aanak hang her head low, she still cann’t give up              
“Um, Mr administrator can you add another rule?” Aanak look up at Mr. Lero ro with innocent face
“what you mean?” Mr. Lero ro look curious
“I hear with the adminitrator permission you can change the rule of the game”
“That’s right, so what you want?”
“ A blockbuster event, a game by using Green april and Black March as a bet”
Mr. Lero ro smirk listen to Aanak Proposal “ That’s sound interesting he said
Aanak turn around and look at Bam then said “hey your name Bam right let’s play a game, your team have to follow the next round and you have to wins out, If you wins you can have Green April and I won’t attack your team until the game over, but if you lose you give Black March to me”
“I don’t want to, why I have to play such game?” Bam refused it
“because I wouldn’t mind to kill you after the game is over to get Black March and it will be more wise to participate the game rather than to lose it just like that, well it’s up to you”
Bam think carefully about what Aanak said, this is his problem and he should deal it by himself but when viewed from the power she possesed it’s just piece of a cake to take Black March from him, and we can be sure she will take it from him, and he cann’t allowed it, but if he participated the game there’s a chance it could harm his teammate, and he cann’t take that risk.
“what are you thinking off? Are you afraid that you cann’t win the game?well I don’t blame you, it will be impossible to win with this kind of teammates”
What Aanak said has trigger anger from Khun and Rak while Y/N just sighed because she know it’s just her way to pissed them off, although Y/N think it will be nice to punch her face for once.
“what are you waiting for Bam” Khun explode and all eyes look at him “off course you’ll do it, we accept your term” Khun look at Aanak defiantly.
“but Mr. Khun” Bam didn’t want Khun to act rashly
“it’s fine, after all we are going to participate on the next round, Aanak Jahad that’s your name right, listen to me, extra’s like you perhaps don’t understand that the main caracter like us go out at last, that’s way we’ve wait this long right Crocodile” Khun scream the last part and Rak responded it.
“OF COURSE, THE GAME WITHOUT ME DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING”
Rak loud scream make Y/N smile while covered her ears with her hand.
“don’t back out you little lizard” Rak stared down at Aanak.
“Miss Y/N?” Bam called her and she can see a worried in his face
Y/N turn to him and sighed “I don’t have a choice do I?”
“I’m sorry” Bam hang his head low
Y/N cuckled make Bam looked up at her confused
“I’m just kidding” Y/N said while ruffle Bam’s hair, she then turn around look at Aanak and give her challenging gaze then said “let’s wins this game”.
Aanak hate with the confidence Y/N showed so she intend to make it harder for them, she turn around to Mr Lero ro and once again with her innocent face she said
“Mr. Lero ro you know, I think we need to adjust one more rule?”
Mr. Lero ro just look at Aanak wait for her to state what she mean
“they have four member in their team while the other just three member per team don’t you think that’s unfair?”
Before Mr. Lero ro said anything Y/N take a step forward and said
“ you don’t have to worried we aren’t going out simultaneously”
Aanak looked at Y/N confused
“you have to wait to see the meaning behind my word cause I'll only discuss it with my team and Mr. Lero ro so will you excuse me and go back to your own room right now” Y/N emphasize the word 'right now' and give Aanak a small glare and then change it with a smile
For a moment Aanak can sense a deathly glare from Y/N, thats make her spine in back of her neck rise, but she quickly calm herself and watch closely at Y/N to make sure what she sense before but she only see a smile in Y/N face. She quickly srug it off turn around and walking out from Bam’s room follow by Shibisu and Hatz.
Maybe Aanak things it’s just a false alarm but Mr Lero ro see it all, even he fell a small goosebump when Y/N try to threat Aanak. He smirk to find another amusing things but he things to keep it down for this time.
When Aanak walking off Bam’s room, Y/N turn around and look at Khun and said
“Mr. Khun, you already have a plans to get that crown and make Bam to sit on the throne for the next round right?”
Khun eyes wide for a second surprised how she know but quickly calm his self and ask “ so?”
“ you and Mr. Rak will get Bam to sit on the throne with the crown in this round and I will guard him by myself in the next round”
All eyes wide with what did she just stay
“all by yourself?” Khun ask unsure with what he hear
“yes, you said you want to know what I can do right, so this is the time to show you” Y/N answer casually but Khun still fell unsure about this
“ I know it but by yourself it’s to risk” Khun said seriously
“what, so are you worried about me?” she look shock at Khun and wait for his answer
“don’t think to high about youself, I’m worried that it will affect our team” Khun answer firm
Y/N sighed “ I won’t risk our team, so trust me okay” she looked at Khun seriously and that’s make Khun stop.
“hey strange turtle I know they are not as strong as I am but for you to handle them self, we never know how many team is going to participate in your turn, are you really sure?” Rak looked at the girl in front of him with concern
“I know you worry about me and thanks for that but yes I’m completely sure about this” Y/N smile at Rak
“if that so then don’t lose” Rak said in serious tone,
Y/N know that’s how Rak show his concern so she smile wider and said “ I won’t”
Bam grab one of Y/N’s arm and make her looked at him then he said
“it’s not right, you’re the one who supposed to sit on the throne with the crown while we protect you not the other way around Miss Y/N, I cann’t allowed you to risk your life for me”
It’s the first time Y/N watch Bam’s so serious, his gazed unwavering and his foice firm, his grip in her arm strong yet so delicate, she can fell his warm and that’s make his cheeks turn red and her heart beathing fast.
She smile at him and then said “ you’re so sweet, if you do this I cann’t do anything except to love you more, I know what I’m doing and it’s not a haste decision, so trust me, hm?”
Y/N still can see a hesitation in Bam, he still cann’t let her go, Y/N sighed then tilted her head and looked at Bam then said
“let’s make a bet, If I cann’t continue anymore I will surender but if I can beat all of other team that face me in my turn under 5 minute you will drop Miss from my name and would call me by my name, how about that?”
Bam think a moment about the plan, but his though was cut off by Khun voice
“maybe if you stop acting like middle aged women he will call you by your name”
“I don’t ask you and I’m not like that” Y/N looked pissed with Khun
“Okay then” Bam voice make them looked at him
Bam nodded with Y/N’s bet
“make sure not to push yourself to hard and don’t get hurt”
Y/N cupped Bam’s face with both of her hand and press his cheeks then pull his face closer and make he looked at her, she smiled an said “ I know I know”
She let her hand of from Bam’s face and turn around to talk to Mr. Lero ro. Bam smouthing his both cheeks with his hand who became red because of the press Y/N make.
“I think you already hear what we discussed before but I’ll repeat it for you, for the upcoming round Mr. Khun, Mr Rak and Bam will participate, and in the next round I by myself will be the only guard for Bam who sit on the throne with the crown, is that alright Mr. Lero ro?”
“you seems that you are so sure about your team ability, are you sure they can get the crown”
“absolutely there’s no doubt about it, you don’t know that we have a wicked planner in our team, actually I fell sory for the other team” while said it Y/N glanced at Khun then she give Mr. Lero ro her wide smile.
small smile rose at Khun's lip when he catch Y/N’s glance at him
“that’s great I cann’t wait to see it, then Let’s the game begin”