Don't Run Anymore

AUTHOR NOTE

I don't know Why it's Easier to Talk with Khun than with Bam

I think Khun is a Sadist...is that make You a Masochist ???

What You Think ???

Thanks and Enjoyed

You peeking out from behind the Door and then Sigh Relieve when You See The Dining Room is Empty. A Smile rose on Your Lips, still You Walk warily. You never *Who* is going to pop out from Nowhere!!.

You Look there is Plenty Food left, take Plate and start to Filling it upnwith Anything YoubLike. You Try to Finish it as quickly as possible, when You Feel a Hair on the back of Your Neck rose up. You close Your Eyes and sigh annoyingly… Why… off All People… Why it Must be Him..??!!!!

“Mr. Khun ??!” You cock Your Head and Saw He Lean on One side on the Door frame with a Smirk on His Lips. As if Show She has beat You in this sneaking around game.

“Am I Bothering You??!” He Ask with a glint of mocking.

“You’re not bothering but You’re a Big Problem!!” You muttering Slowly.

“Excuse Me… Did You just Said something??!”

“No !!!... I said Nothing!!”

“It’s Good then, I almost Hear You’re Complaining !!”

There's an enemy you have to face and there's something you should avoid and He's absolutely the Avoiding option.

“Oh You’re Left already??” 

“Yes, I’m going to Eat it on My Room!!”

“There’s Not Allowed!” 

Both of You tilt Your Head toward the Temporary Masinis.

“It’s Difficult enough to Keep everything in the Place in this Train by Myself, so if You Want to Eat, Eat here or Out with Nothing!!”

“Okay!” You Answer and nodding obidiently.

“Good, and don’t forget to Wash Your Dish… I’m short of Hand and We Need to Keep the Train as Clean as Possible!!”

“Yes Sir!!” 

“Great!!” He walk passing You and Leave somewhere else.

‘Where the Hell did He come from??!’

You following where He leave with Your Head and Stop as Your gaze Meet Khun. You straighten up immediately and Your Face change Red.

You turn back while Bring Your Plate and Sit on the middle Table. The Dining Room is practically a Big Hallroom with Three Long Table with a Long bench on each side of the Table. While the Table for the Food is being place on One side, Full with All Food.

You Eat as quickly as possible. Deep inside Your Heart You’re Hoping that Khun is just passing by and Leave in instant.

*Thud!!*

And Your Hope is gone with the wind. He Sit rigt before You and put His elbow on the Table and prop His Head while putting His cheek on His Palm and casually Stare at You.

The Meat that before look very appetizing change into a Rubber that Hard to Chew.

“Do You always Eat this Late??” He Ask.

“Yes!!”

“By Yourself??!”

“Yes!!”