Waiting Room

The regular who pass Hansung Yu test now gather in waiting room.
“it seems not many team passed previous test” Bam said while looking around
“it’s true, but it’s still quite a lot, and they seems strong but nothing to worry about we still can handle it but something bothering me, in fact what are you doing?” Khun pointed out his finger to Y/N and look at her irritably.
Y/N sit closed beside Bam and wraped her both arm on Bam waist while lean her head in one of Bam’s shoulder.
“what?” Y/N ask Khun innocently
“I just want to comfort him, right Bam” she hold Bam closer and she nozled her face to his neck make Bam cuckling cause her hair tickling his neck.
“Ok that’s enough” Khun walk to them and grab her rear collar and pull her hardly from Bam.
“what are you doing, Let me go” Y/N try strugling to escape from Khun grip, she wrigle and wigle her both hands and legs and try to reach Bam but Khun grip is so strong. It looks like Khun hold a cat
Khun pull Y/N closer to him so now they look at each other “ stop it” Khun voice firm make her stop her move, but she watch him intently and suddenly she scratch Khun face just like a cat. Khun pulling her away to avoid her scratching.
“that’s what you get for pulling me away” Y/N still struggling to give Khun more wound by trying to scratching him. Khun don’t let go his grip in her rear collar while trying hold her both hand with his other hand. But it’s not easy cause she keep moving her hands.
Other people in that room sweatdrop see the scene in front of them. Bam approach Khun and Y/N and try to stop them but it is futile until.
“I think you should release her you guys already make a scene” Shibisu approach them with friendly smile.
Khun and Y/N watch him suspiciously but Khun release her and Y/N sit beside Bam while Khun take a seat betwen Y/N and Rak.
“it’s looks like you made it lucky boy, it’s a good thing, my name is Shibisu and I’m a regular same like you and you are?”
“I’m Bam”
“so is this your team Bam ?”
“ yes This is Miss Y/N, Mr Khun, and Mr Rak” Bam introduce all of us
“are your wound already heal?” Y/N try to open a conversation by remind Shibisu about what happen in shinsu wall test when he push the wall so hard to pass trough so make him loss of blood
“ah yes, I have a good insting to survive” Shibisu smile shephisly. Y/N nod listen to his explanation
“you have an interesting team Bam, you know, you’re amazing can pass till this extent eventhough you look ordinary”
“that’s thank’s to my teammate”
“that’s great, it looks that there aren’t many leave so it means that the test is almost over, it will getting harder but I will pass every test cause I make a promise to my friend that I gone make to the top of the tower, so why did you come into the tower Bam”
“huh, I must find someone in the tower” Bam fell hesitated to answer Shibisu, he glance at Y/N while answer it. Y/N was gazed away and give straight face, Khun and Rak also didn’t say anything.
“is he also a regular, but inner tower is too huge to find someone” Shibisu look concern
“but I need to find her” Bam hang his head low listen what Shibisu said, but his voice firm.
Shibisu feel sory after watching Bam reaction and he said “ I’m sory about what I said, I’m sure you will find her, okay then I have to go back, I hope I’ll see you again after this test” Shibisu smile at Bam and patted his shoulder while stand and walk away.
“yes of course Mr Shibisu” Bam answer him before Shibisu going back to his teammates.
“I hope you have enough rest regular”
All regular turn around from where the sounds come and they see Mr Lero ro walking closer to them besides him is Yellowy the girl with bee costume from previous test.

_____________________________________________________________________
All the credit for the original story and the pic was belong to the owner
Please comment and let me know what you think about this story
It’s my first story in english so I apologize for any grammar mistake
I used the plot from the comic
I may used some of the conversation that using in comic as it is or change it with my own word
If you have a question or a suggest you can write it in comment
Thank you