Then He would

“You're Supposed to be Resting, Your Wound Hasn’t Healed Completely, Right?” Jinsung Walking Clocer to Y/N, Who Sit beside Bam’s Bed and Watch At Him. He Sit beside Her.
“You Know I Need to be Here, after all, this is only a Minor Injury, Moreover...” She Raised One of Her Hands that being Hold by Bam Tightly, She Try to Shake It but This didn’t Want to be Separated. 
Jinsung Smile “Seven Broken Ribs and Severe Arm Fracture, You're Lucky Only Get That Wound after Fight with *Urek Mazino*”.
“The Word Fight with Urek Mazino is Overestimated Master, It’s More Like He Use Me as His Tug, Beside, at His Last Kick, Somehow, I Feel that He Holding Back Much, if Not, I Might Get Worse than This.....Master.... May I Ask You Something?”
Jinsung Looked at Her, Waiting. She Bite Her Lips and Building Courage “ If I Ever Meet Urek Mazino before?”
Jinsung Stay Silent.
“I Know , This May Not Make Any Sense, but...His Eyes...His Wing Tatto in His Back...His Wide Back and His Broad Chest....I Sound Like Pervert...” She Laugh Dryly.
“It’s Only Your Imagination!” Jinsung Answer Short without Looking at Her.
She Staring at Him but Jinsung Face Looked Calm and He Observe Bam. She Sighed and Smile “ You Right!” She Repply.

“Eonni, You Should Rest, I’ll Stay with Viole Oppa” Miseng Walking Closer to Y/N, Who still Sit Beside Bam.
She Smile and Looked at Miseng, She Can See a Tears Mark in This Little Girl Face “He’ll Wake Up Soon, and You Know What We Can Do for Him?”
Miseng Shakking Her Head, Y/N Smile Gently “Getting Stronger, Can You Do That?”
Miseng Nodding Her Head Vigirously but She Suddenly Stop “But I Don’t Know How.... I just Keep being a Burden for Other, I Want to Do Something but I Don’t Know What” She Hanged Her Head Low and Tears Start to Building Up in Her Eyes, Y/N Feel Sorry for Her.
“Then You have to Look to Find It, We aren’t Going to Grow if Only Stay in the Place and Regretted the Circumstances, Don’t give up and Keep Practicing, Can You Do That?”
Once Again Miseng Nodding Her Head, Y/N Smile and Said “Good Girl”

“It’s been Two Days and Viole yet regained consciousness, except right after the fight, He opened His Eyes and Asked about Seika” Wang Nan Said to Goseng.
“About Seika, Don’t You Think She is Incredible, She Dare Face to Face with Urek Mazino, She Even Strong Enough to Blocking His Kick that Throw Mr. Horyang, Not Even That, Her Wound, She Get a Severe Wound but Her Ability to Heal is Beyond Regular Person, and She didn’t Even Use Shinsu, and When She Stay with Viole, His Condition is Getting Better, What Kind of Girl She is”.
Wang Nan Stare Blankly Cause He Himself Couldn’t Answer Go Seng Question about Y/N’s Condition.

Jinsung Called Karaka, When Wang Nan Decided to Refuse Orders from Jin Sung to Leave Viole.
“Let’s Move Elsewhere, the Administrator Watching Us” There’s a Rumble on the Other Side of the Sky.

When They are Going to Move, Karaka Stopped and Smirk.
“So This is the Girl, Who Survive after Facing Urek Mazino?”
Y/N Coming Out form the Shadow and Looked at Karaka Sternly.
“Woah You Looks like a Mess Y/N, but There’s Many Praise for You, after All What You Can Expect from a Kid” Karaka Mocking Her.
“I Don’t Want to Hear that from Other Kid like You, Karaka!” Y/N Send a Death Glare to Karaka.
Jinsung Sighed and Sternly Said “ Knock It Off Guys!” 
After Hear His Warning, They Turn away from Each Other.
“Y/N Go Back, I Need to Leave with Karaka, Go Get Some Rest” 
Y/N Ignored Jinsung Order “NO! I’ll Come With You”
Jinsung Smile “Okay Then”

They Find a Seclude Place, Jinsung Sit Above a Drum and Y/N Stand Beside Him, while Karaka Standing in front of Them. Karaka Said That, There’s Many Complaint Regarding Jinsung Act to Viole Team. The FUG Elder Think that Jinsung is to Soft to Them, and They Start to Suspect that Jinsung Getting Hesitate, Regarding His Affection to Viole. Jinsung Said that He have a Plan for Them and More Friend for Viole, Means Many Hostage to Threatening Viole.