THE STORY BEHIND (PART 1)

AUTHOR NOTE

It All happened  before the Reader Meet  Bam in Name hunt Station.

Next chapter I'll explain more about the Mask.

I want to explore the character more, that's way the story get Longer then before the reader Death. And I'm Planning to make Side Story about it, off course still with the Character from the ToG

I Hope You  don't fell  Bored with it

Thanks and  enjoy

“Ahjussi, Did You Call Me ??!” You entering the Familiar Beach.

“Ah, Y/N chan You’ve Come!!” 

Just like Usuall, That Man appearing from behind a Big Beach Umbrella and walking approaching with a Straw Hat and Cocktail in His Hand. 

“I Need You to Do something?!” He threw a Big Smile.

Shuddering You immediately Stop, and hugging Your Arm.

“What’s Wrong??!” He ask while tilting His Head.

“Well, It’s always a Bad Omen whenever You summoned Me!!”

“Hahaha!!” He Laugh frantically.

“It’s Nothing like that, beside haven’t You Heard this Said before, The Sky is become Brighter after a Big Storm!!”

“Strangely My Sky stay in Dark Grey whenever You’re here!!”

He cuckle, Mugi who sit on My Shoulder suddenly fly away, I following where He left, but turn My gaze as I Feel Ahjussi Strangely Stand too Close. Before I could Said anything. He grab My shoulder and Smile, and then I Feel a Strange sensation on My Heart.

He put His Hand Close to My Heart and I Feel a Warmth feeling but gradually the Feel change Fast into a Tearing Pain, it Feel like His bare Hand Cut through My Skin and Flesh and grab My Heart on His Palm and Crushing it.

“Acch… Aacchh…AACCHHH!!”

I try to Push Him but He hold My Shoulder tightly. When I Feel that I almost Lost My Consious, He pull His Hand.

“Gah… Gah…Acch!!”

I fall kneel down gauging and coughing. I’m gaping searching for Air. I put My forehead on the Ground and clenching My shirt.

I pant hard and thrown up. After a while finally I look up at Him, who Look down on Me and observe closely. But it just Stand for a second before His Signature Smile appear on His Lips.

I push My Body to Stand but wobbling. He grab My Arm and supporting Me.

“See, it’s always a Bad Omen!” I said and then Coughing again.

He smile, but suddenly pull You up and bring You bridal style.

“Ah-Ahjussi W-what??!”

“Ssshh!!”

He Laying Me down on the Beach coach beneath the umbrella beach. And Sit on the edge of it.

“What have You done to Me??!” I ask.

“I put a Shinsoo Seed inside!!”

My eyes widen “W-what ??!...Why??!”

“We Need to Adjusting You a little bit..!” He narrowing His gaze on You, He began as if measuring each words.

 “There’s only One existence which is known unaffected by Shinsoo, and that someone had dead, and to make sure everyone stay to Believe on that Fact, We have to make You to be able to Feel Others Shinsoo!!”